➳Chapter 13➳

I had to look up the currency in Dubai and I just hope I've got the money right. -,-
What she wore^^
------
Recap:

We entered our penthouse and I shut the door and walked over to the sofa and dived on to it grabbing a near by cushion and hugging it. I let out a long sigh and I heard Dylan chuckle. "Your already tired?"

"I'm so tried Dylan. How aren't you tried yet?" I asked through my half lidded eyes.

"I guess I'm just used to the travelling." I saw Dylan shrug a little before my mind wandered off and my body felt even more tired. I felt my eyes fully close now and I was swept away by the calm darkness of my dreams.

Bella's POV

My eyes fluttered open the morning beams hitting my face and therefore making me groan. I rubbed my eyes and felt around me. Bed. Bed?! How did I get here? Dylan must've carried me to my bed.

I yawned stretching my arms out and waving them about feeling like a butterfly. I felt like jelly. "Wha the fuck are you doing?" I heard Dylan laugh.

I sat up in my bed, "Stretching...." I trailed off and then grinned, "My arms feel like jelly."

"Glad someone slept well out of the two of us." He stated leaning against the door frame.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" I asked.

"You know we have a meeting today?" Dylan said. I nodded and then he laughed unhumorously, "Of course you'd be calm about this. Only because I'm doing all the god damn work!" He looked annoyed and frustrated.

I sighed and slipped out of my bed. My feet sunk into the plush carpet and I walked up to Dylan, who looked confused. I craned my neck up to talk to him. Why does he have to be this tall? "It's only been one day okay? Stop stressing. Let me help you." I poked his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes, "You're not serious about this or anything!"

I went on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, "You're annoying when your stressed Dyl."

"Shut up." He said burying his head into my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"And sometimes you just need a hug." I stated with a smile and he let out a muffled laugh. "And coffee."

"Come on let's call room service. I'm starving." He said letting go of me but grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the living room.

I realised I was only in a long tee. What? I shrugged and sat down as Dylan ordered. He finished and then looked at me, "They said about 15 mins and we only have 2 hours till the meeting." He said clamping and unclamping his hands together.

I nodded and grabbed the laptop off his lap and he furrowed his eyes eyebrows. I went over the PowerPoint he had made and laughed at some bits. "What are you laughing at? I know it's bad I did it like at 2am last night."

I smiled and corrected some mistakes he had made. "Here you go." I passed his MacBook back to him. His eyes scanned over it and he nodded in approval.

The door was knocked on and someone yelled room service. "Come in!" I yelled back making Dylan flinch at my loudness.

A dainty woman came in with a tray of food and I glanced at Dylan with a questioning look. There was a lot of food okay. "Will that be it?" I squinted my eyes and looked at her name tag.

Clarissa. "Yes that is fine thank you." Dylan said looking down at his computer. Clarissa nodded and was about to turn away.

"Wait!" I said and she stopped looking at me confused. I grabbed Dylan's wallet from next to him and fished out a 10 dirham note and passed it to her. She smiled warmly and thanked me and exited.