➳Chapter 30➳

It's my birthday tomorrow 😛👽🦁

Recap:

I gulped down a sob. I placed the letter under his torso. Stupid place I know but he'll see it if it's there right?

I stood up, deciding that it would be best that I left before he woke. I walked towards the door but halted with the many thoughts attacking my brain at the moment. I wiped away the tears that had managed to escape and turned back to look at his peaceful face.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before leaving.

Bella's POV

I sat up my bed and glanced at the alarm clock next to me. I had woken ages ago (it's not like I was even sleeping) and just lazed around in my bed, not bothered to actually get up and start the day.

I was too exhausted from the past days events. It went from Nate threatening me to telling my parents about what had actually happened and finally graduating.

Yes, I actually managed to graduate with the amount of absences I've had, you would have thought they'd hold me back or something, but I guess not.

I shuddered at the thought of everything that had gone on over the past couple of days and especially about the day where I told my parents everything that had happened between Nate and myself.

I sunk deeper into the thought of what had happened and how it was all so quick but, emotional at the same time. I was ashamed of it all but, in the end I did have to tell them or that ass could be prying on any other girl.

I exhaled slowly thinking, flopping forward and just thinking.

I walked into the living room and my parents were doing anything that wasn't work. They both lounged on the couches and watched the Kardashians. The flipping Kardashians! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. My parents were watching it and how was my father watching this because I do remember him calling it 'a stupid piece of shit.' Yes he swore about it.

How did my mom make him watch this?

"Bella honey! How was your day?" My mother turned from the tv to look at me.

I stopped in my tracks, silently cringing for taking so long to get out of the room, "uh-h good. Okay bye." I quickly said trying to get out of the room but my brother stood at the doorway.

"She has something to tell you guys." He spun me around and pushed me back into the living room.

"What is it?" My dad raised a brow and my mother turned the tv off. Oh god, their full attention was on me now.

I gulped as I let my brother lead me to sit on a couch next to them. My brother sat on the arm rest and clutched my hand. He squeezed it as I glanced at him. He nodded gesturing for me to go on.

I looked at my parents, horrified as I thought of the things I'd have to tell them. They would be beyond mad and upset by this and I couldn't bare to think of it for one moment. "U-uhm so I know you're very worried about me." My mother nodded, urging me to go on. "The drugs and not eating and all of that."

"Bella what's wrong?" My mother leaned over the arm rest to hold my hand.

The nerves merely bubbled in me, ignoring everyone's attempt to try to calm me down. I felt the overwhelming urge just to break down in tears once again and I honestly did not want to do that.