ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"What?" Mark said. "You have a son?"

"Yes, I remember, he was the last person I saw while I was alive," Sean responded. Mark stood as Amy looked at her fiancé with a concerned expression on her face. Mark ignored her briefly so he could listen to what Sean had to say.

"I never got to say my goodbyes," Sean responded. "I don't know if he's even alive anymore,"

"Do you know where he might be?" Mark questioned.

"Mark! Right now we got to get back to the house come on," Amy said to him. Mark nodded his head and left the room as Sean followed behind him. Eventually the group arrive back at the house as Mark quickly went to his computer to figure out where Sean's Relatives were. If that was the only thing left holding him back then that was the only thing left he could do. Maybe it might even help him crossover, Mark's heart dropped as he stumbled across the Arbitrary of Sean's son.

Tears threatened to spring at the corner of Mark's eyes but he had to find a way to tell Sean that his son had passed away th his year. Sean appeared next to Mark as he looked over the arbitrary.

"No," says Sean. "That's not possible,"

"I'm afraid so Sean," says Mark. "Your son had passed away," Mark read on and saw that Sean had a couple grandchildren a smile plastered on his face as he saw that one of the grandchildren were currently visiting the states and had a YouTube Channel.

"What's with that smile Mark?" Sean asked, Mark turned around and looked at him. "Well you have a few grandchildren but one of them is here in the states, he's also famous on YouTube,"

"Wait what? Really? Well can I talk to him?" Sean said in excitement.

"I'll check," Mark says as he went to Twitter sent a dm to the YouTuber. Not long after he sent the text did he get a response back.

Jack_Septic_Eye: holy shit! Markiplier! I wasn't expecting you to talk to me. You've been an inspiration to me for a while! Thank you so much!

Markiplier: I'm so glad I could be an inspiration to you, I was wondering if you'd like to come over, I know your in the states right now so why not stop by?

Jack_Septic_Eye: sure, where do you want to meet? Immediately, Mark sent the address to Jack. Who responded positively. A sigh of relief escaped from Mark's lips as he now had to figure out how to tell Sean's grandson about his family. A couple minutes later he saw the YouTuber pull up in his car. Mark walked out of the house at the same time his visitor got out of the car.

"I'm glad you could make it Sean," says Mark as he shook his visitors hand.

"Please, call me Jack, Sean was my great grandfathers name," Jack responded as Mark pulled his hand away and held it toward the door. Jack thanked him and walked inside, Mark followed behind passing by Jack's grandfather. He nodded his head toward the door as Sean followed him in. Jack took a seat on the couch, as Mark started making his way toward the kitchen.

"Jack do you want anything to drink?" Mark asked.

"Coffee would be good with creamer and two spoons of sugar," Jack said. Mark nodded and got both of them some coffee. He came back and handed Jack a mug. Sean reappeared next to his great grandson.

"He looks exactly like me," Sean said as he looked over to Mark wondering what to do next.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Asked Jack wondering why Mark had invited him to the house.

"I need you to keep an open mind Jack," Mark said. "Because what I'm about to tell you is going to sound crazy,"

"Of course," Jack said. Mark pulled out from his back pocket a black and white image of Jack's grandfather and handed it to him, Jack politely took the picture and looked at it.

"Recognize anyone in that picture?" Mark asked. Jack looked closely at the picture until he saw his great grandfather Sean McLoughlin.

"Yeah, my great grandfather," Jack said. Sean smiled as he had seen that Jack had been doing great majority of his life. His heart ached however that he was unable to watch Jack's father grow up.

"What if I told you your great grandfather is here with us right now?" Mark asked.

"What?" Jack said in astonishment. "How would he be here?"

"Jack, there's no easy way for me to say this, but I can see and talk to spirits," Mark said. "Your great grandfather had been stuck in this house for years as an earthbound spirit,"

"That can't be possible, Spirits don't exist," Jack said dumbstruck.

"Mark," says Sean. "Ask him about his father, and if his father said something important about shooting for the stars," Jack looked between Mark and the cushion next to him.

"Yes, your great grandfather is here he's right next to you," Mark said. "And he wants to know how if your father told you a quote?"

"Yes, my father did, he said that I shouldn't give up on my dreams, that I should follow wherever my heart takes me," Jack said.

"That's the quote I used to tell my son," Sean responded. "It feels good to know that he never forgot anything I taught him," he continued. "There's one other thing, ask him if he has the McLoughlin family crest, it should be a ring that I passed down to my son,"

"Jack? Do you by any chance have your family crest with you?" Mark questioned. Jack immediately knew what Mark had been talking about, he pulled a small silver chain around his neck until a ring came out from inside his shirt. It had the McLoughlin family crest with markings on them and his last name had been embedded into the ring.

"That's it that's the one," Sean said. "I can't believe I've got a great grandson,"

"My dad handed me this ring when I turned sixteen," said Jack. "He said it belonged to my grandfather and that he was a great man,"

"Is there anything else you would like to say Jack? He can hear you," Mark said as he bit his lower lip.

"Great grandfather, I know you've been around here for a while but my dad never stopped talking about you, he told me that I'm so much like you," says Jack. "Especially since I look exactly like you, I never thought much about my family but I want you to know that even though I had never met you, I still felt how much you were alive to me," he continued. "Whenever I was sad my dad would tell me that quote and it would encourage me to keep going,"

Mark tried to keep from crying since it was an emotional moment. Jack had been pouring out his heart telling his grandfather everything. Suddenly Sean felt the weight on his chest disappear and he couldn't explain it except for the fact that he felt it was time for him to move on.

"Mark? What's this feeling in my chest?" Sean asked.

"It means your ready to move on," Mark said "Do you see  a light?" Sean looked around until he saw a bright light appearing just by the fire place.

"Yes I see it," Sean said. Mark smiled and turned toward Jack.

"He's ready to go now," Mark said.

"Tell Jack that he should continue doing what he's good at, tell him that no matter what I'll always be watching over him," Sean said.

"You grandfather said that he'll always be watching over you and that you should keep doing what your doing," Mark spoke as Jack allowed tears to slip from his eyes. Sean looked over at the light and saw his family, his son, and his wife.

"Good bye grandfather," says Jack at the same time Mark sniffed as tears came from his eyes this part of his gift he always didn't like because it made him want to cry. Sean looked toward the light and began crossing over until Mark could no longer see him, finally he was left alone in the living room with Jack. "Thank you Mark, I don't know what to say,"

"Don't, it's what I do," Mark said.

"Do you mind if I'm left alone for a bit," asked Jack. Mark nodded and walked into the kitchen where Amy had been waiting.

"You did it Mark," said Amy. "You helped Sean crossover,"

"Yeah, I guess your right it always gets emotional when you speak to the spirits relatives," Mark said as he leaned in and kissed Amy on the lips. Amy kissed back, they kissed for a little while before breaking away.