ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

With the twenty-four hours nearly up, Sean had been worried sick about what Damien was planning to do to him. Suddenly, as Sean was banging on the tube Damien had snapped his fingers causing Sean to cry out in pain. He leaned against the glass and had fallen onto his knees as another shock was present at the same time his eyes briefly glowed black as Sean felt the electric surge throughout his body. This had been happening to him for almost twelve hours now and he was starting to worry. Damien walked over to him and smirked evilly, he leaned on the glass and looked right at Sean.

"What's the matter McLoughlin? Can't handle the shocks?" questioned Damien, "Oh right, I forget, I've been trying to suck out your energy, since you were alive,"

"You're a bitch," says Sean weakly as he looked at Damien.

"It seems that your little medium puppet isn't giving you a care for how you are," says Damien.

"He will come and save me," spoke Sean glaring at Damien.

"No, he won't because by the time he gets here, you will be filled with evil," Damien was about to snap his fingers once more when he heard the doors burst open. He turned toward the door and saw that Mark actually did show up. However, Damien wasn't going to follow up his end of the deal as it was in his nature. "Well, well, I see you decided to show yourself," responds Damien.

"I know who you are," says Mark who had been out of breath from running. "Your one of my relatives! Damien Fischbach,"

"Wow, I see that nothing seems to get passed you, does it Mark?" spoke Damien. "Or should I say, my great grandson,"

"Let Sean go right now!" Mark exclaimed; he was determined to send Sean into the light even if it meant he had to agree to Damien's terms.

"I will.. Once you hold up your end of the bargain," Damien said wanting to make sure that he got what he wanted. Damien walked toward Mark until he was in his face, Mark was still shocked to see that Damien had looked exactly like him and wasn't sure how to react. "You hesitate, is it because I look exactly like you?" While Damien was walking around Mark like a hawk, Amy had entered the room and saw the situation. While she couldn't see the entity, she saw that Mark was having trouble.

"Mark?" says Amy.

"Amy, stay back," Mark said as Damien looked over at Amy with a smirk on his face.

"Well, I'll be damn, your little Fiancé came to help you," Damien spoke as he made his way over to the young girl. Mark knew where this was going and ran over to Damien, determined to protect his fiancé.

"Leave her alone!" Mark exclaimed as he was trying to shield her. Damien however, had other plans, he turned into black smoke and started heading toward Amy who was unaware of where Damien was. "Amy! Lookout!" Mark called out, except it was too late, Amy had reacted to late as the entity turned into black smoke and entered her body. Amy struggled to remain in control, but she collapsed on her knees and looked down. Mark slowly walked over to her and touched her on the shoulder. "A..Amy?" he said. Though, the minute Amy looked up her eyes had turned to pure black and stood from her spot with an evil laugh escaping from her lips. Mark backed away since he knew that it wasn't his fiancé anymore.

"Oh, what's the matter?" says Damien who was now using Amy's voice as his own. "Don't like that I've taken your ghost friend and your fiancé?"

"Why are you doing this?" Mark asked as his voice shook. "Let her go! And let Sean go so he can crossover!"

"See I would but not until you answer my question," Damien reminded him.

"Why do you want my body?" Mark asked.

"Because your body is ten times stronger than any I've ever possessed," Damien answered. "You have powers stronger than you think," he continued. "That's why I want your body,"

"If I let you have it?" questioned Mark as he was trying to find a way to outsmart Damien. "Would you let Amy and Sean go if I said yes?" Suddenly an idea started to appear in Mark's head as he was doing his best to trap Damien and free Sean.

"I could, but you have to let me in," Damien suggested. "Then all your questions will be answered,"

"Mark," says a weak Sean. "Don't do it," Mark looked over at Sean as he winked. When Sean saw that, he already knew what Mark was planning and had to play along. Though, he wouldn't be that much help, if he was correct, then Mark was trying to free his Fiancé at the same time trying to look into the evil entity's mind to figure out how to free him.

"What do you say Mark?" asked Damien, "Will you agree to my terms?" Mark hesitated but took a deep breath and nodded his head.

"Yes, as long as you keep your end of the deal, let Amy and Sean go!" Mark exclaimed. Damien shrugged his shoulders and snapped his fingers allowing himself to escape from Amy's body, the black smoke rose into the air until it was fully out of Amy allowing her to fall onto the floor unconscious. Suddenly the black smoke flew toward Mark as it started entering through his mouth. Mark cried out in pain as he felt the black smoke force itself down his throat until the last of it disappeared. The impact of the smoke caused Mark to collapse on his knees and look down at the floor.

"Mark?" Sean asked worriedly as he had witnessed the whole thing from inside the tube and he was absolutely terrified by what he had witnessed. His high hopes, however, was that Mark would fight for control. "Are you okay?" Mark stood and cracked his neck. He turned and looked right at Sean as his eyes turned black.

"Nope, not anymore," says Mark as his eyes changed to black then back to brown. "I finally have control over a relative that I hadn't been able to control for years," he continued. "All of my relatives have been rejecting me, but now, here I am inside my great grandson's body," 

A/N: hey guys, the long awaited chapter is now up, sorry I suddenly vanished out of nowhere, but now i'm going to try my best to update this. I truly am excited about this book.