chapter twenty

BETTYS POV:
we were partying in the living room when jug came over to me and swooped me away from the girls to dance. little things by one direction was playing (i'm a massive one direction fan i you can't tell! anyways!) and jug put his arms around my waist and my arms went around his neck and we started dancing. half way through the song i connected our foreheads and kissed him while dancing. i looked around and saw sweets and chelsea dancing while choni and veggie were talking along with everyone else.

SWEET-PEAS POV:
me and chelsea were dancing together and i looked over and saw betty and jug dancing and kissing. as much as i hate to admit it they are very cute together and i'm happy betty is finally happy and it's not with that assh*le archie andrews. after around another hour people started leaving and i said to jug "oi jug, you staying the night?" and he replied "sure mate" . me chelsea betty and jug all spoke for like 45 minutes then chelsea said she needed to leave to get pjs. " bye babe, i love you" i said before she left. " love you too, bye guys i'll be back soon" she said and kissed me then left.

CHELSEAS POV:
i was driving home to get my clothes when i saw someone who looked like kevin keller from school sat alone on a bench. i pulled over and walked to him. " hey kevin. are you okay?" he looked up and smiled and i could see the tears on his cheeks. " i'm fine. my boyfriend jouquin just broke up with me." he sniffled. " come with me we will go to betty and sweet-peas house" i said and he nodded.