chapter two

CHELSEA POV:
betty ran off and me, veronica and sweetpea all looked at eachother in worry. " chelsea lets go look in the bathroom for her" veronica says. we both stood up and ran towards the bathroom as soon as we opened the door we saw betty fall to the ground in tears.

i ran straight towards her and embraced her in a hug and she just cried into my shoulder whilst veronica rubbed her back. poor betty her heart has been broke by the player MY brother Archie andrews.  i removed my arms from around betty and stormed off towards the music room and saw archie sat playing the guitar with josie singing. i unplugged the electric guitar and slammed the door. "WHAT THE HELL ARCHIE. WHAT DID BETTY EVER DO TO YOU" i screamed at them. josie laughed " JOSIE SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU" i slapped her and we started fighting.

SWEETPEA'S POV:
i heard chelsea screaming so i ran straight towards where she was. as soon as i walked in i saw chelsea and Josie on the floor with chelsea punching josie and Josie trying to hit her. i pulled chelsea away while Archie pulled Josie away. they finally separated and i glared at archie and grabbed his collar. "i swear to god you go near my sister again i will not hesitate to kill you" i said and left dragging chelsea along with me.

BETTY'S POV:
i saw chelsea run out the room and heard screaming. as soon as i stopped crying and got my act together i ran out of the bathroom straight into someone's body. "woah there ponytail watch where your going" great my crush jughead jones my brothers best friend and the badass serpent. " shut it beanie boy" i shouted and ran towards sweet-pea and chelsea. " what was all the screaming about?" i asked. chelsea replied with " i may have beaten up josie". i just hugged and thanked her and we walked towards the cafeteria.