chapter sixteen

2 weeks later:
BETTYS POV:
i woke up at 5:30am and had the feeling to throw up. i removed jug-heads arms from around me and ran straight towards the bathroom. i leant over the toilet and started being sick just after i felt jughead grabbing my hair and moving it out my face.

JUG HEADS POV:
betty had finally finished throwing up so i helped her up and walked over to the bed with her and tucked her in. we both fell back to sleep until 9:45am when i said to betty " i need to leave before sweet-pea comes home" she shook her head and cuddled me tighter. i sighed and hugged her for five more minutes when we both finally let go. i kissed her and said goodbye and so did she.

CHELSEAS POV:
i got a call from betty just after sweet-pea left to meet up with jug and she said she was sick this morning. i told her i would be round soon and went straight to the store brought a pregnancy test and called V to meet me at Betts house. i parked my car in the driveway and ran inside to betty's room to see her and veronica sat on her bed waiting. i pulled out the pregnancy test and chucked it on Betts bed.

VERONICAS POV:
" wait wait wait what is going on? why does betty need to take a pregnancy test?" betty explained everything why she needed the pregnancy test and her relationship with jughead while i sit there with a shocked face.

BETTYS POV:
after i explained everything to veronica i grabbed the pregnancy test and walked to the bedroom. i took the test and placed it face down on my counter top. i walked out to the girls and lay down in my bed with my timer on. " girls do you mind leaving me alone when i look at the results? if they are positive i want to talk to jughead first" they nodded and went to pops.

JUGHEADS POV:
sweet-pea was heading to pops to meet veronica and chelsea when i got a call from betty. she was crying and told me to get to her house as soon as i can, i was so worried so i jumped straight on my motorbike and drove to bettys house. i ran inside and went straight to her room like she told me to and saw her sat on the floor crying with a stick in her hand.

BETTYS POV:
i was sat on the floor crying when jughead ran in and came straight towards me and hugged me close. i pulled away and he looked confused so i got the stick and shown it him.

JUGHEADS POV:
betty pushed the stick towards me and it read pregnant. "your pregnant?" i asked and she nodded. " i understand if you want to break up with me because i know your young and" that's when i stopped her and told her i wasn't breaking up with her and i was going to support her.

skip two days later
SWEET-PEAS POV:
betty has been really secretive these last few days but i thought nothing of it. i needed to borrow some of her toothpaste so i walked into her bathroom and opened the cupboard where it is and saw a pregnancy test. i picked it up and it read pregnant. i screamed "WHAT! BETTY"