chapter fifthteen

BETTYS POV:
i got called into the principles office and got told i had detention tonight and that Josie also had one tomorrow. i walked into science and walked to my seat at the back next to jug. " hey baby" he whispered. "hey" i smiled. he asked me about the principles office and i told him about my detention today and he nodded. we both turned back to the teacher and started the work.

skip to detention
JUG HEADS POV:
betty is in detention tonight and i decided to sneak in seen as she's the only person with detention tonight. as soon as i saw mr whether-bee leave i walked into the classroom and saw betty sat there writing about what she did wrong. she didn't see me at first so i walked up to her and put my hands over her eyes. " jughead? what are you doing here?" she said instantly. " how did you know it was me and i wanted to make sure you weren't lonely." she giggled and kissed me.

BETTYS POV:
i quickly finished my essay mr whether-bee wanted me to write during my detention. then jughead grabbed my hand and dragged me to the boys locker- room and started kissing me. ( they recreated the scene in the midnight club episode okay?) after we left the locker-room my detention was almost finished so jughead left the school and waited on his motorbike while i went back to the classroom waiting for me whether-bee. after about 5 minutes he walked in and said i was free to go. i grabbed my bag and ran out to jughead on his motorbike.