17 ~ Lightning

My first chapter just got 3000 reads 🥳! Thank you soo much if ur still here and reading I really hope you like This chapter please comment and like!! Next chapters going to be out soon and really really spicy. I'm sorry it isn't too 🥵 yet but oooooh I have such a good idea and there'll be a lot of it. Lots of love - T ♥️

———————

Y/ns POV

"Hermione? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" I was just about the enter the Great Hall when I saw Hermione standing by the door with her head in her hands. I ran over to her and hugged her as she fell apart in my arms. She sobbed into my shoulder muttering something or the other and I couldn't make out a single word. After she quieted down a bit I got her to look at me and asked, "What happened?" "I'm so sorry, I know you liked him, he liked you too." Before she started crying on my shoulder again. I hugged her close for a really long time and she only got up when we heard someone's voice, "Hermione? I've been looking for you everywhere, are you okay?"

Ron's eyes were red, they matched his hair and his skin glowing. He'd been crying too. Hermione left me and walked into his arms and cried on his chest. They were such a cute couple but I still didn't know what was happening. "Someone tell me what happened." Ron sniffled as he ushered me to follow him. Hermione still crying as he held on to her tight. We walked out to the infirmary and he opened the door waiting for me to walk in. I looked at him confused as I stepped in. I saw Harry lying on a bed in the far back. "He's in a- in a coma. I'm sorry mate I knew you guys liked each other. He never stopped talking about you."

I looked at Harry lying there pale and still, "Never stopped talking about? Me? He's barely ever talked to me?" "What are you talking about?" "Well, we talked the day we came here, and then that's it. He's been ignoring me ever since then, I tried to talk to him but he didn't even look at me." Hermione's head raised at my comment. "What the crap are you talking about?" Her hair fell over her face sticking to her tears, she yelled, "He liked you so much!" "But no, I'm pretty sure he didn't." "Yes, he did you oblivious idiot." She screamed as I flinched at her words. She buried her head into Ron's chest as I looked at Ron, he looked confused and mad too. "I think I'll just leave then." "You really should.", she muttered from Ron's sweater.

I left the room offended and walked down the steps. As I walked into the Great Hall for lunch, Blaise waved at me to sit next to him. Oh, I really didn't want to but what other choice do I have? Both Selena and Hayden were sitting with them. And of course Pansy and Draco. Hayden sat across Selena and Blaise across Pansy. Lucky for me I get to sit in front of Draco. Yay. I could see his silver eyes follow me as I took my seat. "Hey, girl." I smiled at Selena and looked in front of me at the food. And Draco. Pansy's head rested on his shoulder and I rolled my eyes away.

      "Where were you babe? We're almost done eating, well except Blaise, he's eating for 3." He patted his stomach and said, "That's right, I'm having twins." I giggled and started eating, "So where were you?" I looked up at Draco and remembered, "Oh right," I turned my head to face everyone else, "Harry had some sort of accident and he's in a coma or something." "A coma? Should've just died." Pansy snickered at her boyfriends' comment and the rest of us ignored them.

      A moment later Blaise spoke again, "Oh you missed us talking about the party Monday night. It's at Draco's and mine. You should definitely come." "Why Monday night?" "Well cause Monday's suck might make them a little better." "Ooh yes I could come over and we could get ready together.", Serena says from the other side. Pansy then mentioned, "I'll be there too." I have a feeling no one really likes Pansy but I felt kind of bad for her at that moment. In that moment only.
———————
Draco's POV