9 ~ Grinch

Believe it or not, some people actually liked this fanfic and they commented and I was soo happy at every comment yall have no idea! If you have any questions or ideas for the story please text! Thank you so much and here's chapter 9 where the flashback is over ❤️
Warning ⚠️ - This chapter includes smut and 18+ scenes. Please read with caution.
———————
Y/n's POV

          2 minutes? I might make it. I'd wiped my tears off and seen the seen my mascara stain of my sleeve. Shit. I'd have to stop by my dorm to fix my make up. Or I could go to the common bathroom and wash it all off. I felt my breathing quicken as I analyzed both of my options. I don't wear heavy makeup but I wasn't ready to show up to class without any. This was my only class with all the  Slytherins that have opted. Meaning Draco would be there. I'd have to pick the seat furthest away. No, I have to make a decision first. I walked back to the dungeons slowly dragging my feet behind me. I kept repeating the scene that had just taken place minutes prior. The tears started falling down again but I didn't have the energy to wipe them off.

        By the time I got to the common room, my eyes were red and my nose stuffy. I could feel my hair glued to my face with the tears that weren't stopping. I was so confused. What did I ever do to deserve this? Why was Draco doing this to me?

I muttered the password and the painting swung open. I had assumed no one was inside since Slytherins were either in Snape's class or Alchemy. I walked past the fireplace and the sofas and approached the diversion that led to the boy's common room and girl's common room. Before I made it up even 1 step I heard a sweet voice call out from behind me, "Where are you going Grinch?"

Blaise Zabini's POV

"Where are you going Grinch?" She turned around immediately and tripped down the one step she'd made it up. That's when I saw the tears. I'd guessed from the hair and the sniffles that she wasn't feeling well, but I didn't know she was upset. I went up to her and gave her an arm up. When she didn't take it I noticed the tears that were dropping down to the carpeted floor. I sat down next to her and pushed her chin up so she would look at me. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear even though I knew there were many more it seemed like the right thing to do. Her hair was still covering her face and her eyes red. The tears spilled over and flowed down her face like a river that had just escaped a dam, yet she looked stunning. You could see her black dress from the side of the robe that had fallen down her shoulder. Her lip quivered but her eyes looked straight into mine. Within a second she put her arms over my shoulder and I put mine hesitantly around her waist.

An hour later I'd gotten her pried off the floor and out of my arms. She'd taken a shower and taught me how she put her makeup on. I'd told her repeatedly that she didn't need any but she refused to listen. I brushed through her hair while we were humming a song that she had shown me from a muggle band. I didn't understand why she was so fond of it the lyrics were in Korean and I didn't understand any of the words but they stuck in my head. She'd shown me another song by the same band, this one was called Dynamite and the lyrics were in English. While a strew the strings on my imaginary guitar and she banged her make-up brushes on her table and a drum the song came to an end and we both started laughing. She was picture perfect and looked absolutely stunning. She wasn't wearing her robe and she had changed the black dress to a green skirt and black tank top. Nothing special but amazing. As she got off her chair and joined me on the bed we didn't say a single word. It was the first time we had been awkwardly silent since she'd stopped crying. She turned to face me and opened her mouth to say something but before she could I felt the sudden urge to move my lips to match hers. And so I did.

Y/n's POV

I was going to thank him for helping me but before I could get the words out he kissed me. He pushed his hand up my cheek so four fingers were tucked behind my ear and his thumb was stroking my jawbone. And after a moment I kissed him back.

He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to gasp but he sucked the blood away and pushed his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues moved in perfect rhythm as I connected my fingers behind his neck. He pushed me back and my head hit the pillows on my bed. I had one leg on my knee and the other flat against the mattress. Our lips separated for a second as he ripped his shirt off. I dragged my hands across his abs and locked my feet above his.

His heavy hands pushed up my skirt as the thought came into my mind. I had to tell him, I was a virgin. I couldn't let him go on without telling him that. Our lips still glued together as he rubbed my clit in circles. I moaned into his mouth as he slowly pushed my underwear aside. I felt him flicking my clit up and down as I pulled his neck back down to kiss me again. My eyes tight shut when he pushed one of his fingers inside me. I moaned at the feeling. He groaned as he said, "You're so tight." I felt my stomach clench and my breathing gets heavier as anything finger slips into me. I remember again the fact that I need to tell him. But the thought left my mind when his third finger goes inside me. I was about to scream but his hand covered my mouth. "Don't." He came back down to kiss me and I snapped out of the trance and pushed him back up.

He came back down the second I moved my hands back and I tried again. "Blaise- Blaise-" He wasn't listening. "Blaise stop." He gets back up with his arms on either side of my head pushing him up. He rolls off the bed and stands up his hand clutching his head. "Shit." I wanted to apologize and I was going to but he said, "Where's my shirt?" "No no Blaise that isn't what I meant!" "Well, it's what I mean. Where's my shirt?" "I just needed to tell you something you don't have to leave!" "Yes, I fucking do!" His eyes gleamed with anger as he picked up his shirt and stormed out buttoning up the last button.

My breath started quickening as I put my elbows on my knees and started crying. My first day, my first day at a school I'd begged to go for my entire life and I'd ruined it. I had to get sorted into Slytherin. I had to end up in the library. I had to, everything was going wrong with my life. I shouldn't be here I thought as I dug myself under my covers not noticing when Delancy walked into the dorm. She came up to my bed and immediately started bombarding me with questions. A few seconds later she pulled me into a hug and I remembered when the exact same thing had happened not more than 2 hours ago with Blaise.