Chapter 14: Bad dream

Samantha P.O.V

I don’t know how Scarlett told Alpha John to calm down but it worked. I am still wondering how she did it. The training took about seven hours to do but it worked because they are tired as hell even Alpha John.

“I am still wondering how Scarlett told Alpha John to calm down?” Adam said walking to me and hugging me around the waist

“I am thinking the same” I said while placing my hands around his neck and kissing him on the lips while sparks are around us.

Scarlett P.O.V

It’s show time. I am wearing black tight dress that is below my knees. I have five inch heals on my feet and a ruby shaped necklace. My hair is on one side and I have a red lip gloss on my lips. Below my dress where is a silver knife my speciality in which I made. I look up to see the white 19th century clock ticking away and showing me that is two minutes to midnight. Look around the bar and scanned it to see if I can see Jordan and Josh. You see while I was on the plane Elder Alex already gave me the documents of Jordan and Josh with the pictures attached to it. So I know what they look like. I was about to stand up when I fell a hand on my shoulder. I look up and I see Jordan’s eyes what are filled with lust and hunger.

Oh men he really wants to suck my blood.

“Hi handsome” I said while flirting with him

“Hi beautiful, do you mind if I sit here and wait for my friend?” He asked

“No not at all, actually I was about to leave” I said standing up

“Why not you join me. The beautiful girl like you, can’t be on her own on the day like this” I fake blushed. It’s a trick you have to learn.( put in the evil smile) because they are going to die

“ok, sure”

“would you like a drink?”

“Yes please”

“Ok stay here I will be right back” I nodded my head and look as Jordan walked to the bar to get us drinks. I turn to my right and I see the other person I need it just right on time.

Joshua spotted Jordan by the bar and walked to him. When he reached it they talked a bit and when came to me with the drinks in hand and placing them on the table.

I looked up and smiled at both of them.

“ok beautiful what is your name?” Jordan asked

“Winter and yours?” I asked and yes I used a fake name. Because once they found out my real one they run. I know I am a geniuses but don’t tell the others that.

“ Nice name, I am Jordan and this is Joshua” He said waiving at Josh who is looking at me weirdly like he knows who I am . I play dumb and say “Hi” to him with a sweet smile plastered on my face.

“Jordan can I speak to you?” Josh asked in low voice. Not replying Jordan only nodded and stud up to go. Before he went he said “ wait here beautiful” I only nodded my head.

They walk by the bar and started talking and me I started to lessen on their conversation.

“dude she is weird” Josh said

“how so?” Jordan said and looked at me. Well I did not look but I could fell his eyes on me

“I can fell a weird wide coming from her”

“yeah maybe she Is tasty. You never thought of that”

“would you stop thinking about your stomach for a moment. We are being hunted by our elders who want us dead. You never know when they are going to send someone to kill us.”