Chapter 9: Training

Scarlett P.O.V

It is about ten am on Saturday and I need them to be trained. In the pack house people are still wondering around and looking weird at me, as I am like an alien (weird people).

“PACK TRAINING BE AT THE BACK OF THE PACK HOUSE IN 4 MINUTES, DON’T BE LATE’’ I shouted at the top of my lungs that so everyone would hear it. I come out of pack house and the autumn’s crispy air envelopes around me and stays where. The air tells me that Halloween is near and kids will be going trick or treat around the houses. I never imagined the such beauty of autumn. The leaves leave the tree tops and gather around the ground. As the wind picks the leaves it really mesmerising as the leaves fly as it would be a real person dancing. I look around me and everything pretty much the same instead the autumn showing its glory. The thing about today is not cold or hot and there is no wind it’s just about right. I walk to my car and gather what I need for the pack and went to the back of the pack house to start the training. .. I had my fun but now is time to work.

I walk to back of the pack house and everyone is where, ready to work hard. Once everyone saw me they quiet down and looked at me. I put all the stuff on the ground and I started speaking. ‘’Okay you guys I know your alpha does not do the job properly’’

“HE DOES!’’ Someone shouted

“Alex, I am guessing?’’

“Yes’’

“Your alpha doesn’t do the job properly’’ I started saying and someone wanted to say something but I held my hand ‘’ Let me finish... your alpha does not carry out meeting with you lot, he does not carry out training and as I can see all of you are teenagers and I can’t see no adults. So call your parents because it addresses to all of you.’’ Everyone was still quiet and after couple of minutes parents started showing, but no Dave “DAVE GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!’’ I screamed. Typical pack never lessens to the orders, but everything is going to change.

“Sorry Scarlett, I am late. I thought it would only be for the youngest people to train?’’Dave said

“No it’s not only for the teenagers but for the parents as well. One question where is your alpha, Brittany and your Beta?’’ I asked

“don’t know’’ Someone said

“ BRITTANY, TOM AND JOHN I GIVE YOU TWO SECOND TO GET DOWN HERE NOW!’’  I screamed again and this time they came barging downstairs with a scary look on their faces that tells me they done something wrong. “As all of your are here now. As I was saying, I don’t care if you are young or old, you are going to be training every single Saturday and Sunday for the rest of the month, on my watch.’’

“why Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday?’’ someone asked

“Saturday, Sunday ,Mondays, Tuesday and Wednesdays are training days, Thursdays and Fridays are team building skills and someday I haven’t picked is going to be pack meeting between you all.’’

“but we have school when!’’ Brittany said