Chapter 11 : Coming home

Sie P.O.V

I am finally at the border line of my home when suddenly I can feel someone is angry and sad. When I remembered that when you meet you mate and the connection is strong enough you will feel the pain that you mate is feeling. Mostly is to do with males to check if there is any danger to their mate or just to feel safe.

I quickly change into my wolf form grabbing my clothes in my mouth and dashing off to where my mate is.

=-=5 minutes later=-=

I am standing in the cemetery. Well I am standing near the tree line where no one can see me. In front of me I can see my mate with the alpha talking with one another. To be honest he doesn’t know that she found another mate when he did not wanted her and beated her to almost death. 

I still remember after she told me her past. To tell you the truth I was angry not at her, but at her last mate. No one can dare to touch my mate and get away with it. Especially when that douche bag made everyone hate her. She did not tell me who made everyone to hate her but in my opinion it was the alpha John. Because all the clues there in front of my face, when she told me the story. Still when I remember it, I start getting angry.

I turn my thoughts out and I lessened of what my mate is saying to John. And I caught the conversation.

‘’why?” Scarlett asked

‘’because I care about you” Alpha John replied. ‘NO YOU DON’T YOU PEACE OF TRASH ‘ my wolf shouted in my head

“John you never cared for me just admit it”

“ yes I did Scarlett, I care about you deeply”

“ John you did not care about me back when and you certainly don’t care about me now. What is it because I changed myself and I look after myself that you suddenly care about me?”

“no”

“ John I will say this only for the first and last time. I am here on the work business. To make you a good alpha not prance around like a little kid who got a lollipop in her hand. That little girl died years ago when she had to grow up and become a person when everyone expected to be. I asked you soo many times to train me, but your words there no and never will be no. “ Scarlett  said it all in one breath.

“Scarlett…”

“ I am not finished. On the day you came to the kitchen angry and upset. I did not say a word, but I looked at you too see who it was. And the next minute you are punching me. Your own pathetic mate.’’

“GOD DAMIT WOMEN WOULD YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE” Alpha John screams at my mate and I was trying soo hard not to shift here and when. But she has to teach him a lesson.

‘’Don’t you even shout at me alpha John. You will hear what I am going to say or otherwise I am going to leave and not help you understood”  silence

 “ good. As I was saying you where there standing and saying ‘She is pathetic little she wolf who is weak and peace of trash in this pack.’ you have no idea how that hurt and on the same day I had to shift to my wolf. In which for me to find out that the next day on my birthday you where my mate. I thought that the only person can turn my pain away is you. But I was wrong. You are the person that gave me most of the pain by rejecting me in front of werewolf school and your friends.”

Scarlett turn around and was  ready to leave until John spoke again and she  froze in her spot.

‘’Scarlett  I am sorry for the cause that the pack has done please forgive me and the pack  I love you and I know you love me... just admit it” oh no he didn’t.