Chapter 3: Training, alliance

Scarlett P.O.V

Next morning I wake up early and went down stairs to the training arena.

Yesterday after we made an alliance Alpha Jack showed me around and there my room would be. So today I have to train well I want to. But anyway walking outside and I can see  Alpha with his best guard standing in front of me and waiting for me, so this morning I chose to wear appropriate clothes shorts, trainers, and tight v neck shirt.

“Glad you could make it'' Alpha Jack said

“I would not miss it for the world'' I replied smiling at Alpha Jack

“This is my Beta Tom and he will also help with your training'' Alpha said gesturing to his beta

Me and Tom said Hi to one and other and I waited to know what I am going to start.

“So you going to start running around the pack house for 100 times with my Beta. His time is 10 minutes and 45 seconds.''

I started doing my warm ups and when Alpha Jack said “Go'' I stumbled a bit but I kept my balance straight after and started running after the Beta. Running around the pack house is not fun and especially if you have to do it about 100 times. But for me was not a trouble because all I could see was blur in the background and before I knew it I finished. I started walking towards Alpha and I look around and could not see his Beta anywhere in site, where has he gone? I look back at Alpha again and his face is in shock and I don't know why? “Alpha Jack are you all right, and where is your Beta Tom?'' I said looking around me one more time.

That made him come back to reality and his smile broke on his face “ Well Scarlett I am alright and my Beta is coming now''

Beta Tom came straight one minute later and joins us “ so Scarlett you needed to break record of ten minutes and forty five seconds and you did it in…. four minutes and fifteen second'' Me and Beta Tom we were speechless especially me. I can't believe I did running of 100 times around the pack house in which is huge at my account. And I only did it in four minutes and fifteen seconds without breaking a sweat. Wow.

“Wow. Scarlett how did you managed not to break a sweat after that? Even me I am tired'' Beta Tom said while panting

“I don't know really every morning before I left the pack I was just running around in my human side''

“ So you used your wolf strength for this?''

“ Well no.” I started saying while shaking my head “that was just my human strength, I have not used my wolf strength at all''

“Wow, so when did you turn?'' Alpha Jack asked

“I turned yesterday because it was my 17th birthday''

“Oh happy birthday Scarlett for yesterday'' Alpha Jack and Beta Tom said at the same time

“Thanks'' I replied with a smile on my face

“ Ok, because you run around the pack house hundred times just in your human energy, now do it only in your wolf energy and hundred times as well.''

“ok, just tell me there to start''

“Go'' I started running again and before I knew it I finished again and now I was standing in front of  Alpha and Beta and their faces there shocked again. They look at the time even more shocked at what they saw “because you used your wolf side you did it in… two minutes precise”

“Cool .Every time she runs she is more quicker Beta Tom said

“At least we know that she is running fast but now we need to figure out if she any good at fighting.'' Alpha Jack said