16𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

This story is fictional and fabricated by the author. It is only based on his wide imagination. Thanks a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Contest of Miracle"

Once upon a time there was a man named Thomas.

He is a farmer and he loves to grow tomatoes.

He is married and his wife was Misaka.

He helps Thomas when his husband grows tomatoes.

Now they are walking around the field to see their tomato plant.

Today their tomatoes are big and they are about to bloom.

While they were walking, Misaka asked his wife something.

"Honey, have you heard of the contest?" Misaka said.

“Oh, not yet. Why? What kind of contest is that again?,” Thomas asked.

“I just heard from our gossip neighbors, there is a contest of vegetables or fruits. Whoever joins the biggest vegetable or fruit, he or she will win,” said Misaka.

“We always lose, honey. Let's not just join. Last year we lost the vegetable or fruit weight competition,” Thomas said.

“What, Honey! We just lost last year, you will give up easily. It's okay to lose as long as we try. So now we will join the contest again. We don't know if we win this next contest, but there are chance that we win” said Misaka.

“Um, okey we'll go ahead. This is for you, honey. I hope we win. But what is the name of the contest?,” Thomas asked.

"This is a Contest of Miracle," Misaka said.

"Why is it so far from the theme, last year “Contest of Heavy," why now "Contest of Miracle," What is the connection?," Thomas asked.

"I don't know either," Misaka said.

"When will that be held?" Thomas asked again.

"It's still a long time but after the second month from now," Misaka said.

“Oh, that's beautiful. Our tomato plant is ready to ripen in that day” said Thomas.

“Yes, but that is not what we will fight for in the contest right? Because the tomatoes are small,” said Misaka.

"Yes, but I will do something to make tomatoes bigger, not only their size but also their taste and nutrients. Just trust me, honey loves," Thomas said.

"I always trust you, honey" said his wife.

They continued walking and looking at their tomato plants until Thomas started talking to his tomato plants.

"All you tomatoes, you are must be good at bearing fruit so that we can win the contest!," Thomas shouted.

"Yes!," said the tomato plants.

But they said they had a problem.

Pests are said to be destroying them.

So this is what those tomato plants said.

"Boss, there is a problem before we bloom," said a tomato plant.

"What is that?," Thomas asked.

"We are eaten and destroyed by nematodes, russet mites and budworms especially hornworms," ​​said another tomato plant.

"Oh my goodness, those pests are really nasty, I told them when they didn't eat you. They came back again," Thomas said.