11𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

"The Woman and Her Plants"

Once upon a time, there was a woman who loved to plant ornamental plants.

She has many plants in their yard and some of them are mayana plants, tulips and many others.

Due to the extreme heat of the weather, she saw her plants very thirsty or very dry and was still begging.

"We are thirsty, can you water us?" mayana asked.

"Oh, yes, of course just wait!," said the woman.

The woman watered her plants.

"So, refreshing," Adelfa said.

"Oh, there, it's fun to see if I water you all," said the woman.

Her neighbor, who loves gardening, saw this.

"Can I ask a favor for your Snake Plant, it looks like a sword, can I get some of it. I really thankful for it?" said her neighbor.

"Next time, I will increase the number of that plant," said the woman.

"There are so many it, please, only some of it, I'm really grateful if you gave me some," she said.

"Next time, they are still small and I also asked my cousin for that somewhere not long ago so, I make them grow and just increase their numbers," said the woman.

"She was not shared her plants but the quantity of the plant will almost cover her yard," said her neighbor weakly.

"What?," the woman said.

"No, I go ahead, next time I go back here to get some of your precious plant if, you said yes to my next request," said her neighbor.

The woman did not give or share her neighbor any plants.

It is true that the woman's plants because it almost covers her entire yard so her other neighbors here call it, "The Garden of Ungenerous."

Her history in her on their place was she is really ungenerous and also bad attitude to others but almost of her neighbors don't treat her like that.

"Hey, look oh, she has so many plants in her yard," said her neighbor.

"Yes, but stingy, I would have asked for at least a little of his mayana plant, it would have been decorative for my house but, she has many reasons," said others.

"It doesn't matter, there are people who can buy such things at Ornamental Plants Shop," he said again.

Then the woman watered her many plants again.

"There, I'm happy when I see you watered," said the woman.

Until the woman saw a lost goat and ate some of her plants.

"The taste of these plants are yummy," said the goat.

"No! Come here goat. You are destroying my plants," the woman shouted.