13𝚃𝙷 𝙵𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴: 𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷

This Story Is Just Imagination which is from the Author's Mischievous Imagination. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Naughty Young Man and the Flowers"

Once upon a time there was a young man which is not learned at all. He is 15 years old and he is the only child of his parents.

From the time he was child, he has been reprimanded until now.

Even her parents were about to give up on telling and guiding him.

But as long as his parents are alive, they will not give up until they change it into being reprimanded and stubborn.

His father is 50 years old and his mother is 48 years old as well.

One morning, her parents talked about their son.

"Hey, my dear. You know dear, our son will never change. From then until now, it will be the same. Even as a young man," said his mother.

"Oh, where did he inherit, he inherited from you," said his father.

"Why me, he inherited from you, why? Of course, like Father like Son. Besides, I found out your history, so don't say that to me," said his mother.

"Oh my, he inherited from you because you were also reprimanded when you were a child," said his father.

Their argument continued until the young man woke up.

"What is that! What a noise, I inherited from you two" said their son.

They did not hear their son because of their argument.

So their son thought of leaving their house.

"Alright, I'm out again, it's party time, baby," said the young man.

According to the young man's habit, while he was walking, he also destroyed Aling Pasing's beautiful flowers. Aling Pasing is 70 years old and it is very old.

The young man destroys these flowers because he said he was just on a trip and another one, he really did not want to see the beautiful flowers because according to the young man he believes that when he sees it and he looks at it, his day was ruined.

He took a branch and waved the different types of flowers by Aling Pasing.

Aling Pasing that day was still asleep so he was unconscious while he was destroying his plants and flowers again.

Aling Pasing thought that day that the young man would not repeat this thing because he had told it again but she was wrong.

"I really like the smell of destroyed flowers in the morning," said the young man.

No one saw what the young man did wrong but something unexpected happened in the next story.

"Ah! Why am I shining!," the young men said nervously.

"Because you destriyed us over and over again, the Queen of Flowers, Queen Beauty, will now punish you," said the flowers.

"What? Beauty Salon!," the young man said jokingly.

It shone very brightly until he disappeared.

He went to the place of the flowers. In the world of flowers. But he went to jail immediately.

"Why am I here, where did I go," the man shouted.

No one heard him.

Until a few hours later the Queen went to the jail where the young man was.