Chapter 14

A/N: Hey guys! Here's chapter 14! Get to see a bit of Mako here and sorry if you like Mako but he's a bit of a jerk here. And ⚠️fair warning, possibly emotionally or mentally abusive⚠️. Happy reading! Let me know what you think!

Asami POV

M (10:57 pm): I'm free, want to hang out?

M (11:08 pm): No response??

M (11:14 pm): I see how it is, you think you're too good to respond to me

M (11:20 pm): So now that I'm free, you're too busy for me? You little bitch, you are so stupid not to respond

M (11:28 pm): I know where you are and I'm coming

A (11:48 pm): Please Mako, it won't happen again. I should have been more responsible about responding. Please don't show up here, once Korra gets released tomorrow, I will spend the rest of the day with you. Please

He only lived fifteen minutes away, I knew his threat would be serious and he would be here any minute. I started to panic, I knew he had his own special way of loving me but it shouldn't be made known here. I made my way over to the nurses station to explain that he was on his way and he shouldn't be let up.

"Asami!"

I turned around at the roar of my name and was met with a very angry Mako. A nurse walked towards him.

"Sir, would you mind lowering your voice and calming down. We have patients trying to res-"

"No! I'm having a conversation with my girlfriend!" he roared again and turned to me. I froze in fear. The nurse walked towards the nurses station and picked up the phone, probably to call security. Luckily, Mako didn't see.

"Please Mako, let's take a minute to talk," I said softly.

"Fine! I'm here to talk! Talk about how you bothered me all day and then refused to respond when I texted you! Talk about how controlling you can be! Talk about how how much of a stupid bitch you are!"

I flinched always from him a little, I knew he showed he loved me by knowing where I was and what I was doing. He wanted to make sure I was safe, he wanted to protect me.

"I know Mako, I should have had my phone on me and I should have been more responsible about it. Right now Korra needs me, can we talk about this tomorrow?"

"No! You're coming with me right now! We're leaving and that's the end of it!"

I felt the anger rising up in me, I knew it would only make it worse later but I needed to say this now, "No! I'm staying here with Korra! We can talk tomorrow once she gets released!"

Mako grabbed my arm and said through gritted teeth, "We are leaving right now, even if I have to drag your ass out of here!"

I pulled my arm from his grasp, "I am tired of this Mako. I'm tired of you being so controlling. Yes, I'm glad you were there for me at the beginning of our relationship, I will not regret that. But right now, you cause more problems than you are worth. Our relationship is over and you should leave."

"I'm not leaving here without you! You are coming with me!"

"No Mako, our relationship is over and I'm staying here."

"It's over when I say it's over! And you're coming with me!"

At that moment, security showed up, "Sir, please calm down and let us take you outside."

"I am calm! And I'll leave as soon she agrees to come with me!" He yelled, pointing at me.

The three security officers must have seen how terrified I was because two of the officers grabbed his arms in an attempt to restrain him. He shoved the officers off and started towards me, I was backed into a wall. The officers tackled Mako and handcuffed him. He yelled all sorts of obscenities as they dragged him towards the elevator. I leaned back against the wall and hung my head with my eyes closed. I lifted my head and opened my eyes. Korra was peaking out her door with a very concerned look on her face.