A new friend

Before we start hear are the character's age

Ash-17

Cynthia-19

Diantha-18

Sabrina-17

Serena-16

Aria-17

Brock-18

Clemont-18

Bonnie-9

Misty-17

Max-9

May-17

Dawn-17

Iris-17

Cilan-18

And that's it for the age ,now enjoy the chapter

Ash's pov

I saw something that I never expected to see hear,there was a silver colour egg with blue spots on it.

After looking at the egg I thought of look around the area to find its parent.

After looking for sometime I came back the place where the egg is, I thought of taking care of the egg since I've taken care of many eggs in my journey.

As I took the the egg I found something shining below as I look closely I found it's a key stone which I didn't expect either I took it too and made my way to professor oak's lab Pikachu following me behind.

3rd persons pov

Ash and Pikachu came back to professor oak's lab and shouted

Ash: PROFESSOR OAK

as professor came running and said

Prof oak: what is i-- what where did you found that.

Ash:I found it in the forest while looking around,and there were no sign of its parents.

Prof oak: oh ok so since you found it why don't you keep it.

Ash: really? thank you professor,and one more thing do you think it's a real key stone.

Then he showed him the key stone

Prof oak:so you found it in the forest I suppose.

Ash:yes professor it was just below the egg, so can you tell me if it's real or not

Prof oak:ah yes let me take a look

As he look at the key stone and said

Prof oak: yes my boy it's a real key stone

Ash: thank you professor it's getting late so I may take my leave

As Ash and Pikachu went towards their home.

Ash:*knocked on the door*

Delia:ah ash, I see you have something to show me

Ash:yes mom I found this egg in the forest so I took it to professor oak he said that I can keep it.

Delia: then you should take good care of it.

Ash:I will mom*stomach growled*

Delia:*giggle* I think someone is hungry,so go clean up I will set the dinner

Ash:ok mom.

As he went up stairs,after 5 minutes he came downstairs ate the dinner and went to sleep with a thought

Ash:I wonder what Pokemon will come out of it*falls asleep*

Time skip(one week later)

It's been one week since Ash found the he has been taking good care of the egg,as he started waking at 6:30 for doing some morning walk as for his training he has been training 2 pokemon per day.

Now today is Sunday Ash does his usual training and comes back at night,after eating dinner he went to his room.

As Ash went to his room he opened box and took a guitar which suprised Pikachu cause he had never seen his trainer singing or playing any instrument,as Ash walked to the window sat on it.

Ash:*see's Pikachu's shocked face*oh yah you've never seen me singing right

Pikachu just nodded

Ash:*smile* actually sometime in the night while all of you were sleeping I would sing but it's been so long since I've played guitar.

Pikachu was shocked but let it go as Ash start's to sing

Pikachu's jaw was touching the ground as he was shocked as hell,but no one noticed that the egg was shaking when Ash was singing.

Suddenly there was bright light coming from the egg as Ash and Pikachu went towards the egg and waited it to hach.

Ash: it's hatching*excited*

Pikachu: pika*nodded*

As the light died down their standing their standing a blue and black dog like pokemon riolu as he looked at Ash and said the last thing expected.

Riolu: daddy!

And cut (words count:700)so that is it for this chapter guys hope you enjoyed,make sure to vote and, comment your suggestions see you in the next chapter bye