5 • Pet

•••

•••

Everyone's head snapped towards that person and sheer fear gripped everyone's form when a huge man came out from Captain's cabin.

He was tall, equals to the height of that half naked man. He was wearing a black captain's cap clearly giving away his status. His skin wasn't ice white but rather tan. His clothes defined his strong muscles. Her eyes slowly moved up to meet his and she gasped horrified.

Her emerald eyes met with the golden swirls of the most fascinating eyes she has ever seen in her life but his eyes weren't the thing that scared her. A terrifying scar on the left side of his face starting from his forehead; cutting his eyebrow from the side and ending on his left cheek; scared her, he looked deadly with that scar and cold look in his eyes.

Rose involuntarily took a step back out of absolute fear that his soul piercing gaze caused her, but the brown haired guy who was holding her kept her in place.

The evil captain looked at his crew man who was holding Caspian and motioned him to take Kid to the left side and her heart dropped.

"NO! Leave my brother!" She screamed thrashing in that brown haired man's hold who was grinning.

Caspian was in tears but the little boy was trying his best to control his emotions. The captain walked back casually and leaned there as that half naked man continued to distribute people into left and right. Celia was also placed on the right.

Rose was looking at Caspian as if signalling the small boy with her eyes to stay calm; she won't let anything happen to him.

Rose clearly observed that on the right side there were mostly girls and they were nine to ten in total and on the left side there were mostly young men and few girls.

"Set the plank!" The half naked man roared and a loud cheer was heard by all the immortals as they set the plank half inside and half outside the ship and each and every person's heart dropped knowing what's next.

"One at a time." The half naked man mused looking towards the left side of the people and loud cries of horror can be heard. The mortals pushed the first man on the plank who was begging to be spared but they showed no mercy and pushed him off the plank with their sword as a loud splash was heard.

Rose was panicking her heartbeat rising with each passing second as she stared at her small brother crying helplessly. She will die before letting anything happen to him.

She completely zoned out people being thrown in the ocean to meet their fate of death. She placed her whole concentration on how she can save her brother.

The brown haired guy who was holding her loosened his hold on her slightly because he was too much engrossed in the show happening in front of him. With deep breath Rose abruptly pushed her head back hitting that guy on his jaw and she made a run towards the Captain with a dagger of that brown haired guy in her hand and just before her dagger could pierce through his face. Captain grabbed her wrist in a flash.