8 • Punishment

•••

•••

Her face paled and her heart froze in her chest when she felt his warm tongue caressing her flesh.

"You smell exquisite!" He growled making a purring sound and she stilled in her place. Her heart ready to burst out of her rib cage at any moment.

He continued to lick a certain spot on her neck and her breathing deepened. "S-stop!" She stuttered feeling her throat clogging up.

Rose flinched badly when she felt his sharp canines poking her skin ready to suck her dry. "Stop!" She yelled with more force and started struggling in his hold like crazy.

With a thunderous growl he jolted her body making an electrical fear to run down her spine. His body was cold! And the fact that he's still sniffing her skin and not biting is making her panic more with anxiousness.

"I can smell your fear!" He hissed moving back so he could face her. She snapped open her eyes feeling his golden orbs set on her. Rose took in a sharp breath when her eyes landed on his sharp protruding canines and she stiffened.

"L-let me g-go." She stuttered, not moving her eyes away from those vicious fangs that can suck her dry at any moment.

"You broke a rule by stealing food, so you must be punished." He said coldly at her face, his fangs slowly disappearing as let go of her hairs only to grab her arm in a lethal grip.

And next thing he was dragging her out on the deck. "Ropes!" He roared as all his men straightened up, staring at their Captain, dragging redhead behind. One of them brought him ropes as he made Rose stand in front of a large wooden main mast, pulling her hands behind around that mast, he started tying her there with a rope as she gaped at him shocked.

"W-What a-are y-you doing?" She stuttered and started struggling to get free but it only made him tighten the rope around and just like that he tied her there and she was unable to move.

He stood in front of her with his hands casually behind his back like an authoritative gentleman as he stared at her with narrowed eyes.

"No one is allowed to give her food or water. She'll stay tied here for as long as I say!" He said calmly and all his men nodded.

"No! You can't do this!" She said with a shocked face as he walked back to his cabin and she started struggling like crazy as she screamed for them to let her free but all the freaking immortals laughed and got back to their works completely ignoring her.

She thrashed and struggled wildly but it was of no use because in the end she was hurting herself. She breathed heavily after her struggles.

She closed her eyes and tried her best to zone everything out and think that she's still in her town safe and sound. Hours passed and it was almost early dawn. A tear escaped her eye but she immediately rubbed it away with her shoulder. It was her first night in this cursed ship and she spent it tied here in this extremely cold weather for the whole damn night.