Chapter 12 ◇ The jealously game ◇

Dandelion's perspective:
Alexis, Lorna and I finish our first drink. We then decide to go on the dance floor. The three of us dance together. This is actually so much fun. It's an escape from reality. Losing myself in the music is muting my mind for a bit. My thoughts aren't what I would usually be thinking about.

Then I see Chase and that girl again. I don't know her name but she seems just as naive as I was. Chase wasn't the best boyfriend. Great I stop dancing for 2 seconds and I'm back to thinking normal thoughts again. I need to try to lose myself in the music again before I do something I regret.

I get back to dancing with my friends again. Once again the music is muting my mind. My thoughts are back to not thinking about my usual thoughts. "I'm gonna get more drinks! You want one?!" Lorna shouts over the music. "Sure! I'll have one! I'll come with you!" Alexis replies to her shouting over the loud music. "Dani you coming?!" Lorna asks me shouting over the loud music. "No thanks I'm good!" I shout as the music is too loud. "You sure?!" She shouts so I can hear her over the loud music. "Yeah!" I shout back. The two of them then head to the bar area.

I am now dancing alone on the dance floor. Then suddenly my thoughts go back to normal again. I guess Chase finally noticed I'm here. I know that cause he and his girl are dancing right in front of my eyes. Ugh! Can he be anymore annoying? Wait is he trying to make me jealous? The way he's dancing with her like that. It's almost like they are on the verge of having sex. Okay maybe that's an exaggeration but their dancing is pretty dirty. What's taking Lorna and Alexis so long?

A few minutes later they finally get back to our spot on the dance floor. "Is that Chase and his new girl?!" Lorna asks me shouting over the loud music. I nod to reply to her. "Oh my God! Why are they dancing so close to us?!" Alexis asks us shouting so we can hear her over the music. "I think he's trying to make me feel jealous!" I shout in reply to them. "What a dickhead!" Lorna shouts over the loud music. "I know right!" I shout back in reply over the loud music.

Then I go to get another drink. On my way there I bump into someone. I look up at the person I bumped into and my cheeks turn pink. It's Calum! "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you Callie" I tell him. "It's fine Lilion, I'm not hurt, are you?" He replies to me. "I'm not hurt either, I'm glad I didn't hurt you too" I reply back to him. "Thankfully none of us were holding drinks" he reaponds to me. I laugh. "Yeah" I respond back. "Anyways, I should go back to the guys, see you around" he tells me. "Yeah, I need to get a drink, see you" I reply to him.

I go to the bar area and get myself another drink. I then go to the booth my friends and I were seated at. I then sip my drink. I'm gonna go back to the dance floor where my friends are once I've finished. I don't want to accidentally spill my drink on someone you know. After a few minutes I've finished my drink. I then make my way back to the dance floor. I start dancing again. I lose myself in the music once again.

"How is it that your ex knows Calum Hood?" I hear Chase's new girl ask. "I don't know, I think they met at her friend's birthday party" I hear him reply to her. "I wanna meet 5SOS too" I hear her tell him. "Babe, not right now, we have a goal to focus on to make Dandelion jealous" I hear him reply to her. I knew it! I knew that was their plan. Fuck them! I'll show them that they won't get their way! Maybe I could try to make them jealous of me though. "Dani stop looking at them!" Lorna shouts to get my attention. "I'm trying not to!" I shout back in reply. "Let's just focus on dancing!" Alexis shouts to us. "Yeah!" I shout back. I'm then lost in the music while dancing again. My mind not focused on too much again.

Just then the 5SOS guys make their way to the dance floor. Then an idea strikes me. Maybe I could dance with Calum to make Chase and his girl jealous. I look in their direction and they immediately start making out. Gross! They're making it so obvious. I then approach the 5SOS guys with Lorna and Alexis following me. "Hi!" I greet them. "Hey!" The four of them greet back. We then giggle. "Hi!" Alexis greets them. "Hello!" Lorna greets them too. "Do you wanna dance with me?" I ask Calum. "Sure" he replies back to me. We then go to the center of the dance floor and start dancing. This moment is perfect. I quickly glance at Chase and his girl and notice that they look so fed up. I send a maliciously victorious smile their way. That seems to annoy them enough to chase them away as they then leave the club. I then continue to focus on dancing with Calum. Thankfully everyone is too busy doing their own thing to take pictures of us or Calum dancing with me would have gone viral. This moment is amazing I just want it to last forever.

After some time it's time to leave the club. We all then go back to the places we're staying at tonight by taxi; Alexis is going to sleepover at Lorna's and my house tonight. We finally reach home. "Tonight was so fun!" Lorna shouts to us. "I know right!" I reply to them. "We're going to have more fun next week too!" Alexis tells us. "What do you mean?" I ask her curiously. "We're going to a 5SOS concert!" She shouts excitedly. "Ahh I'm so excited!!!" I shout enthusiastically. "Me too!" Lorna shouts ecstatically.

The three of us then do everything we do before sleeping. We then go to the rooms we're sleeping in tonight. I lie down on my bed. A lot has happened tonight. I can't believe I managed to make Chase and his new girlfriend leave the club! I just hope Calum doesn't find out my initial thought while I asked him to dance with me. I don't know how he'll react if he thinks that the only reason I asked him to dance with me was to make my ex jealous. That's not the truth though; I mean yeah it's kind of true, but I did want to dance with him because I like him too. I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way if he does find out. I should have told him about the whole Chase situation. I'm so stupid! I hope everything will be fine.