𝟣𝟢-𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝑅𝑒𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓇

𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

It'd been hour's since Katherine was last seen. I contacted a friend of mine to carry out some information on her, nothing. It was like she didn't exist. I called Alfie updating him on the situation with Luca Changretta. By now Luca's mother, Mrs Changretta would've just made it into New York. A war is just around the corner as I don't doubt she'll waste any time running to Luca's arms declaring war on the Peaky Blinder's for the death of her husband, Vicente Changretta.

I didn't mention Katherine to Alfie, didn't feel the need to. After Polly & Ada's show they put on earlier, I'm avoiding everyone until I get everything under control. Hopefully she'll swallow her pride, if that's possible.

 Hopefully she'll swallow her pride, if that's possible

𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

I did what I do best, ran. The smell of fresh air with nothing but empty fields assured me that I could now relax. I laid down on the grass looking up at the sky, the sun was starting to rise as pastel pinks and yellows appeared in the distance. I closed my eye's and imagined that I had a family, that we'd go on picnic's or trips to the beach. For the first time in a long time I felt peace.

I snapped out of my thoughts just as the sunlight hit my face

I snapped out of my thoughts just as the sunlight hit my face. I sat up and took in my surroundings, a sigh of relief slipped my lips remembering where I was. My mood shifted from relief to anger, my emotions have been all over since I saw those gorgeous blue eyes. Damn you Tommy Shelby.

I stood up with my head in my hands, "I'm Katherine f*cking Pierce!" I screamed into the open fields throwing my hands into the air but got nothing but silence in return. Something inside me clicked. For 400 years I've been learning how to channel all of my emotions into one and when I do, there is no way out.

 I turned to the emotion that I was more familiar to, anger. It brought me back to the reason i'm in Birmingham in the first place, Luca Changretta. The years I spent studying him payed off, I was waiting for the right time to strike and now that time has finally come. 

"𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒶 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒶 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓃."