𝟥-𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒢𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒

𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

I whipped my head round my shoulder to face the famous Mr Shelby everyone seems to be going on about these days. He walked over towards me and Alfie with a cigarette placed in between his lips with a cap covering most of his face. When he approached us Alfie stuck out his hand for him to shake almost immediately, "Alfie" he nodded as he shook his hand. "Nice to see ya Tom, this is Katherine the lassie I was tellin ya about." He then turned to face me locking eye's with one another,  I held my breathe in complete shock as staring I was staring into the most perfect baby blue eyes.

𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

I turned to the girl that Alfie's been going on about since we first ever started business together and I was in a complete trance. The girl before me was far from what I imagined, most girl's wore dresses but no this was far from any other girl. She held her shoulders back with confidence and her head held high, he knew there was something off about her and he was going to be the one to find out what. He snapped back into reality when he noticed that she held out her hand for him to shake in which he did. "Pleasure to finally meet you Mr Shelby, Katherine Pierce" she spoke with confidence and a smile that could be seen from a mile away. 

After a few moments of them both awkwardly staring at one another Alfie finally broke the silence, "Reyt come on ill show you abart."