𝟦-𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹

The familiar smell of liqour hit my nose as we walked into the factory, "We bake all sorts ere mate yeh, did you know we bake over 10,000 loafs a week. Can you believe it? We bake the white bread, we bake the brown bread...we bake all sorts. Would you like to try some?" Alfie stopped walking & spun around looking at both me and Tommy, "Why not." I walked over to the liqour that was displayed on the table with the sound of my heels clacking behind me and took a swig from the bottle. "What the f*ck is this shit Alf?" He let out a small laugh and walked over to me with Tommy following behind. "That sh*t is for the worker's mate, f*ckin horrible that. Now the white stuff, that's for the bosses." I let out a small giggle following Alfie to his office and feeling Tommy's stare.

I waltzed into Alfie's office like I owned it and threw myself on the chair across Alfie with Tommy doing the same but on the chair next to me. I noticed how he copied me but Alfie wasn't paying that much attention. I helped myself to Alfie's whiskey then turned to face Tommy, "Would u like some Mr Shelby?" He turned to look at me with little to no emotion on his face, "Alright and call me Tommy." I smiled then turned to look at Alfie, "And you?" "Go on might as well."

As Tommy and Alfie was discussing business I sat there chugging back the whiskeys like water, Tommy must've noticed and looked at me to see if I was at least tipsy. Being a vampire does have its downside since I can never get f*cking drunk but he doesn't know that.

After Tommy and Alfie had finished talking I took out a joi*t from my pocket and lit it. "Still smoking that sh*t Kath?" I turned to look at him, "Only sh*t I can see in this room is f*cking you Alf." I stared at him with a cheeky smirk plastered on my face. Tommy spun his head round to look at me while Alfie let out a chuckle, "Good en." "And while you two are f*cking eachother's arse's i'd like to know why i'm here and why i'm apparently going to be working for Tommy over here when I told you I don't work for no-one." By this point the smile on my face disappeared while I looked at Alfie with a cold look letting him know not to p*ss me off.