𝟧-𝒮𝓊𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓋𝑜𝓇

Tommy started to speak up when he noticed the tension in the room, "Do you know the Changretta family Katherine?" He turned to face me, "No and I don't really care." I gave him a cheeky grin while pouring myself a whiskey, "Its The Italian Mafia Kathrine." I looked him dead in the eye while moving slightly closer to him, " And i'm f*cking Amante." His eyes opened wide and I couldn't help but laugh since that's the first facial expression i've got off him since we stepped into this factory, about f*cking time. Something about him made me want to know every detail about him and i'll do whatever it takes to do so. "Fine." I let out a huff as I slouched back in the chair, "I'll help you."

𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:

Something about her was different and far from normal, might be the fact that she's f*cking Amante but I have a feeling it goes much deeper than that. If this is the game you want to play Katherine Pierce then we will play on my terms. Alfie coughed, "Reyt Katherine you will be going  to Birmingham with Tommy over here where you will be staying with his family. There you will blend in, play nice do whatever it f*cking takes I don't care just don't let the Changretta's know who you are." I heard a faint laugh escape from her lips, "No problem Alf, pretending to be a peaky can't be that hard." She turned to look at me and winked, "And don't get f*cking killed!" Alfie spoke up, "Please, i'm Katherine Pierce. i'm a survivor."

"