Truth or Dare

Author's Note: The moment has arrived!! Enjoy<3

Nico's POV:

Percy dragged me to join the group where Piper announces, "Lets play Truth or Dare!"

Gods, not this game. Whenever I play it a secret always comes out. Literally, its how I came out. But Percy looked excited so I decided to play it for him. Piper got a glass bottle which she placed in the middle and explained the rules. We spin the bottle, and ask whoever it lands on truth or  dare. The first few rounds pass quickly as it did not land one me or Percy, just other people that Piper knew. 

But this time, Connor spun the bottle and it landed on Will, and he chose truth. Connor asked, "So blonde-boy have you and Valdez ever did "it"" Will blushed at the question and shook his head yes. The group burst into cheers. Next Jason spun the bottle and it landed on Percy. 

"Truth or Dare Percy?" Jason said.

"Truth.." Percy replied

Jason asked, "So Percy do you have a crush?" 

"Yes." Percy said calmly and shot me a look. Why did he look at me? And who was this co-called crush?

"OoOooOoOOOoO~" Jason and Leo teased, "Who is this lucky person?"

"Only one question Grace." Percy said smirking.

"Ugh fine." Jason said defeated.

The next few rounds passed and luckily I hadn't been chosen my the bottle yet. During the rounds, Percy kept looking at me and giving me a smile. Does he actually like me? The rounds passed and some juicy things came out. But finally thing thing I feared came, Will spun on me. 

"Truth or Dare Neeks?" He asks smirking.

Gods, no matter what I choose something bad will happen. 

"Dare..." I say hesitantly.

"I dare you to kiss Percy." He says with a mischievous smile.

"Wha-What no!" I say.

"Its fine Nico." Percy says, surprisingly. Percy turns towards me and slowly places a soft kiss on my lips. I was too stunned to reply after so I just stayed quiet. But were we just friends? The rest of the rounds passed and more and more people left. Will dragged me onto the dance floor where I awkwardly shuffled. I drank more and more booze, and felt dizzy. I just let loose and was dancing when I felt someone pull me into another room. I saw that it was Percy who pulled me into the kitchen. 

"Nico you're drunk." He said looking into my eyes.

"And?" I asked.

"Here drink some water." He said handing me a glass of water.

"But whyyy?" I whined.

"Because-" He started but I cut him off. 

"Shhh Pretty-boy." I said putting my finger to his lips. I gazed into his sea green eyes, and go closer to him. "Gods, why are you do handsome?" I asked

He chuckles and replied, "Just born good looking Neeks." 

I seal up the distance between us and kiss him. But, I'm surprised when he does not pull away, instead he kisses me back. He pins me to a wall, and kisses more passionately, running his fingers through my hair. But we were interrupted by Will who said that he was leaving, and I had to go as well. But not whatever were were, we were not "just friends"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Heheh...hope you guys liked it!! Sorry about the short chapter, I did not have much time to write it. See you next chapter!