Back Again

Taehyung's POV

I laugh with my friends as they tell me about Sung Jae slipping infront of his crush, Park Soo-Young, better known as Joy.

"Yah. Don't make fun of me. It was so embarrassing and now you all are making me remember that dreadful incident. Joy must think so low of me now." Sung Jae whine.

"Sorry, but its so funny." Jimin said and started laughing again, with the others. "I agree with Jimin." Jungkook butted in.

"By the way, why isn't she coming today-"

the sentence was not completed by Jimin, when the above mentioned came, opening the door of our class.

"Babe." Jisoo skip happily towards me.

"Speaking of the devil."

I glare at Sung Jae for the comment. "She isn't devil." I spat.

"Who isn't devil?" Jisoo ask as she stood infront of us, looking as angelic as ever.

"This sung jae." I said which made sung jae pout as i captured Jisoo's lips in mine.

"For Merlin's sake, we are in the class. Its so gross." Jungkook eww, when me and Jisoo pull away.

I just laugh "You should get going, the teacher can come anytime soon." I said to my jagi.

Jisoo nodded like a puppy and went to her section but not before giving me a peck.

"Is it the fourth time?" Jimin ask. I understood what he was talking about.

"Yes" i sigh.

This is the fourth time that me and Jisoo broke up and got back together again.

"Best of luck this time." Sung Jae wished.

I gave him a smile.

"Bu don't you get bore with this off and on relationship? Don't get me wrong, just curious." Jungkook ask.

I look at trio's curious face "I don't. I love her too much to let her go and as for the off and on relationship it is always cause with our small fights."

..........................................

Jisoo's POV

"When is the bell ringing?" I whine as the teacher lecture us about history of god knows, what topic?

The blondie beside me chuckled, "So impatient to meet your Taehyung?" she tease.

"Oh come on Lisa. I haven't seen him for 4 periods. Don't you think its enough for me to miss him."

"Girl, you just met him in the morning and you are already missing him?"

"Yes. I met him in the morning and now 4 periods has already pass. Its enough for me to miss him." I said, replying to Lisa.

Lisa chuckled at the statement, when the teacher voice interrupted,

"Whats so emergency talk that Ms. Kim and Ms. Manoban is talking that can't be wait til' the class is over. You can come over and share, afterall, we wanna hear it too."

The class filled with the students laugh, "I am sorry sir." me and Lisa said in unison.

Our history teacher, Mr. Yang, just sigh as he continued with his boring lecture.

"So class. The homework i gave yesterday, did you all do it. If i remember, i said that it should be submit today." Mr. Yang said.

"Then you remember it wrong sir." a voice from the back said, making the class laugh, which includes me too.