The Parents Will Now Decide Your Fate

Human AU

Y/N= your name

WARNING: SLIGHTLY SUGGESTIVE THEMES IN THE END. NOTHING TOO EXPLICIT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

It's finally happening. My fiance, Lou Chanel, is taking me to meet his parents.

I obviously felt very nervous, but can you blame me?

We finally pull up to the Chanels' huge mansion. It was absolutely gigantic, especially compared to my tiny apartment.

We exit the car and go towards the front door. I take a deep breath, this evening has to go perfectly. 

Lou knocks on the door and I can feel my heart beating rapidly.

The door opened to reveal Lou's parents. His father looked a lot like him, same blond hair and blue eyes. He also had the same go getter attitude and confident stance. His mother had bluish gray eyes and black hair. She was absolutely gorgeous, she had fierceness in her eyes, and perfect posture.

They both looked at me dead in the eye, then Lou's father finally spoke "You must be Y/N".

"Indeed. It's a pleasure Mr. Chanel" I replied, feeling quite uneasy.

"Call me Harold" he said in a monotonous voice.

Lou's mother smiles "You look beautiful".

I return the smile "Thank you Mrs. Chanel".

"Please, call me Jenny," she requests, "shall we head to the dining room?" She asks.

"That would be great" Lou answers.

We head to the dining room and sit at the large table. I look around, not sure what to say. Luckily for me, dinner is served before it would get too awkward. 

"So, Y/N," Mr. Chanel began, "what do you work as?"

Lou's POV:

I could feel myself freeze.

Of course he would ask her that. My father is a straight-to-the-point type of guy. 

I gulped nervously as Y/N answered, ever so calm.

"I'm a counter person at McDonald's."

My father hummed, contemplating her answer, before asking the next question.

"And how much do you earn?"

"8.73$ an hour," she responded calmly.

My mom nearly dropped her wine glass in shock, and rightfully so. This is a really low income.

~TIMESKIP~

Lou's POV:

During the whole dinner I continued getting more and more nervous, as my parents continued asking Y/N questions regarding her work, status, and income.

I could tell they were thinking she wasn't good enough for me, and using me for my money. Except she wasn't. Y/N is one of the sweetest, kindest, most selfless, hard working people I've ever met. She always put her 100% in everything she did, and never asked for anything in return.

I tightened my grip around my wine glass, nearly breaking it, when Y/N started laughing, my parents joining her soon after.

"Okay guys, I think we should stop now," Y/N said between laughs.

I stared at them, completely confused.

They finally stopped laughing and my mother spoke "Lou, sweetie, it's alright. We met Y/N a few days ago and asked her to pretend we're doing an interview/interrogation to mess with you a little."

My father chimed in "We got to talk to her and she seems like a fine young lady. If she is the person you want to marry, then it's alright with us."

My mouth dropped in shock. So they were messing with me this whole time?! 

I went up to Y/N and picked her up.

"Lou?" She asked, confusion clear in her tone.

"You've been a bad girl, messing with me like that, so I believe you should be punished."

Her face went beet red as I carried her to my bedroom.

~YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED FROM THERE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This came out much shorter than I planned, because I lost track in the middle of writing.