Mission Makeover Pt.1

Headsup guys! This is probably going to be hella ooc for Lou. 

Y/N= your name

L/N= last name

H/L= hair length

H/T= hair type (straight, wavy, curly, coily)

H/C= hair color

E/C= eye color

Human AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:

It was another day in the town of perfection, as Y/N's birthday was nearing. Mandy, Y/N's best friend was going to meet up with her hair stylist, Lydia.

As soon as Mandy entered the beauty studio, she was met with Lou, the main stylist. She grinned widely, happy she came across the person she needed to talk to at the moment.

Mandy's POV:

"Lou is here, perfect" I thought as I pretty much pulled him with me. 

Allow me to explain, Louis Chanel is pretty much a makeovers expert, and what birthday gift is better for my workaholic, messy looking friend than a makeover?

I sat down at my chair as Lydia started doing my hair, humming to "Good As Hell" by Lizzo. Lou was looking at me, quite baffled, eyes wide in fear. I started explaining everything "Listen, I need you to do a makeover for my friend". He raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow, so I added "I'll pay you." He nodded slowly. "Your client name is Y/N L/N".

Lou's POV:

My eyes widened so much I was sure they'll fall out of my face "The barista from the coffee shop down the street?" 

Her eyes lit up "You know her?" 

I nodded frantically "She makes just about the best coffee ever". I was ecstatic, I've been dying to give her a makeover since forever, she had so much potential.

"Aaaaaand done" Lydia exclaimed. Mandy looked at herself in the mirror "It looks great". Lydia smiled as Mandy turned to face me "So, we got a deal?" I shook her hand "Deal".  She smiled "Perfect" and with that, she paid for the haircut and left.

~Timeskip To Y/N's Birthday~

Mandy's POV:

I was on my way to Y/N's house, Lou trailing behind me. Soon enough we reached her house. We went up to her front door and I softly knocked on the door. Y/N opened the door "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I shouted excietedly.

Y/N's POV:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" my BFF, Mandy shouted. I covered my ears, it was too early in the morning for this. Then I noticed Lou behind her and panicked since I was ony in my PJs, so I ran back inside, shutting the door behind me.

Lou's POV:

I could feel the blood rushing to my face when I saw Y/N in PJs, she looked absolutely adorable! Mandy took out her phone and typed a few things, then turned to show me the spongebob meme, just with the word Y/N instead of Krabby Patties and the word Lou instead of Squidward.

I blushed crimson red "No!" but  she was already onto me, though it didn't matter because Y/N came out wearing jeans and a Tshirt with a pair of sneakers; it was simple, yet cute. She yawned, it was too adorable. I was dying to get this makeover started.

Y/N's POV:

I looked at Mandy "What's going on? Why is Lou here?" She smiled widely "SURPRISE! You're getting a makeover for your birthday!"

"WHAT?!?!" I shouted "I look completely fine!" Mandy smiled weakly "You work so hard and barely spend any time on yourself, it's time we changed that." I sighed, there was no winning this time "Okay, fine." Mandy smiled "Yay. I'll leave you two alone, take good care of her Lou." Lou nodded and she left. Lou turned to me, smirking "Don't worry Doll, I'll take good care of you."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now dolls, part 2 is coming up soon.