Mission Makeover Pt.2

Headsup guys! This is probably going to be hella ooc for Lou.

Y/N= your name

L/N= last name

H/L= hair length

H/T= hair type (straight, wavy, curly, kinky)

H/C= hair color

E/C= eye color

S/T= skin tone

Human AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I was on my way to the beauty salon "Institute Of Perfection" A.K.A Lou's beauty salon, thoughts racing through my mind "So, Lou, what exactly are we going to do?" He thought for a bit, then answered "Face and hair wash, face mask, haircut, new clothes, nails, makeup". I nodded slowly in response.

"Don't worry," he continued, "we're not going to do much. You have a pretty good base, I just want to accentuate your best features." 

I thought about it, I've known Lou for years by now, and I doubted his statement. There's NO WAY that's what he's really thinking, he's too much of a perfectionist. However, I let it go for now.

Soon enough we arrived at the salon, Lou and I left the car and entered.

The place looked great, both inside and out,  slick, modern, and professional.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Lou inquired, pleased with himself. It was evident he designed this place.

"It is quite alright," I answered, "but enough small talk, I want to get this over with".

Lou's smile faltered for a moment, but then returened "Then let's get started!" he exclaimed, ushering me to a chair.

I sat down and he went straight to work, washing my hair.

As soon as my hair was done washing he wrapped it in a towel and began to work on my face, applying a face mask. I leaned down and my chair, relaxing, and unclenched my jaw.

After a while Lou removed the mask from my face, washing off the remains, and began working on my hair. He didn't do much, just gave my hair a small trim to get rid of the split ends, and a blowdry (using thermoprotector, of course). 

Now came the nails. He clipped my nails, removed the cuticles, filed, and applied some nail polish in my favorite color.

Now makeup, he applied some natural makeup, giving me tips and advices on how to apply makeup myself.

It was time for the last part. Lou grabbed the clothes he picked from my closet, it was a cute, casual (season you were born in) outfit. I went into a changing room in the back and changed into it.

I walked out a few minutes later, now wearing the cute outfit. Lou helped me add accessories, then walked back to admire his work.

I could feel his eyes scanning every inch of me, and the blood rushed to my face.

Lou's POV:

WOW! Y/N looked absolutely stunning. Her H/L, H/T, H/C hair was resting perfectly on her shoulders/back, the makeup looked natural on her S/T skin and brought out her E/C eyes, and her new clothes fitted her (body shape) figure.

However, I couldn't ignore my crush on her.

I knew my feelings were not reciprocated, but I had to get them off my chest. So I took a deep breath and started speaking.

Y/N's POV:

"Hey Y/N?" Lou asked, well more like whispered. "Yes?" I replied, curious as for what he had to say. Lou took a deep breath, intending to speak, but ended up mumbling something under his breath. "What?" I asked, since I did not understand.

"I LIKE YOU!" He stated, almost shouting, but not quite.

I stood there, dumbfounded, wanting to speak, but frozen with shock. "He likes me, he really does" I thought happily. You see, I have had the biggest crush on him, but never quite believed he could like me too, especially with all the girls having a crush on him. They were all pretty, and cool, and smart, and I was too, but not as much.

Third Person POV:

Lou averted his eyes, trying to avoid eye contact with Y/N.

Y/N finally got over the shock and walked over to Lou, she handed him a note, kissed his cheek and left.

Lou opened the note, on the note was Y/N's phone number and the words "My shift is over at 17:00, feel free to come pick me up cutie".

Lou couldn't stop the smile spreading across his face, mentally planning their first date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now dolls, 1st oneshot done. Feel free to put in requests.

A/N: I was feeling really down today, so I'm glad I could write this. Remember, you're all beautiful and you matter. Stay safe, do things you enjoy, and don't forget to drink water.