When Experience Meets Ambition

Human AU

Highschool AU

Y/N= your name

L/N= last name

F/C= favorite color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I was sitting in the school yard, under the large oak tree, enjoying the silence and my self made lunch (because the cafeteria food was gross and overpriced, not to mention unhealthy), when someone sat down next to me "wouldyoumindifIstayhere?" they asked almost too rapidly for me to hear. Luckily I managed to catch everything they said and replied with a small "Yeah, sure".

I turned around to discover that the mystery person was Lou Chanel, the most popular guy at school. He was panting and sweating, face flushed, and hair sticking to his forehead from the sweat. Of course he still looked good, he always looked good.

"Hiding from fangirls?" I asked jokingly. He chuckled a little "Yes, actually." 

An idea popped into my mind "Tell you what, I'll help you hide from the fans if you teach me how to model."

Lou's POV:

"Okay, it's literally that simple, so why not?" I think to myself, though I do wonder why she would want to learn how to model.

Y/N L/N; I know who she is. We share a few classes, but we've never talked before. She's not exactly shy and quiet, we just never had any reason to talk to eachother. She's also really fit, best grades in P.E class. I assume she works out.

I smiled and held out my hand for a handshake. She took it. 

"You got yourself a deal," I said.

~Timeskip~

Y/N's POV:

As soon as school ended, Lou and I headed to my place.

"So... what do you need the modeling lessons for anyway?" Low asked, confusion laced in his tone. "I'm working to be a fashion designer, and I want to model some of my designs," I responded. "Oh," he replied, sounding quite baffled.

We arrived at my place and I led him upstairs, to my design studio. Inside were mannequins, my designs draped over them, desks filled with materials, sketchbooks, and equipment.

Lou inspected the outfits up close "These are really good," he exclaimed, admiring my work.

I smiled widely as my cheeks dusted pink "thank you!"

My cat, Bella, trotted into the room and Lou held his hand out for her in encouragement. She approached him cautiously, sniffed his hand, and then continued to rub against him.

Lou giggled lightly and I smirked, he looked so adorable.

"Let's get to work" he suggested, and I agreed.

Third Person POV:

Y/N and Lou spent the afternoon working on poses and having fun. They even got a few photos and videos. Then something caught Lou's attention, a mannequin in the corner of the room. He looked at Y/N quizzically "You design men's wear?" He asked.

Y/N glanced around the room nervously, avoiding eye contact at all costs "Yeah..."

Lou's POV:

I inspected the outfits she designed. They were all very well-made. An idea popped into my head "I could model them for you!"

She stared at me, shocked "Are you sure?" she asked.