This is it

The Spin-off

Oh my God. I just finished typing out the epilogue for Dark Mates.

I feel like crying. My story about Rose and Demetri is complete now...

But not quite.

I'll be writing a spin-off. It won't be about Rose or Demetri, but it will centre on their children. And, hell, I am excited as shit to start writing it!

God. I feel like crying.

I love all of you people so dang much, and I love it when I see a lovely comment or a nice little vote from you guys. It makes my day, even if it's just a 'good job' comment or a smiley face. It's just amazing knowing that people enjoy my work.

I started Vampire Mates when I was about 10 or 11. Many of you guys don't know but I am 13 this year. I don't act 13 and people don't treat me like a 13 year old because I'd say I'm mature for my age. My friends are usually all older and all, so really, I'm 13, but if you look at me, I'm pretty sure you'd guess I'm 15 or so.

Vampire Mates started off horribly. It had a shitty story plot, horrible vocabulary, and cringe-worthy grammar. It was absolute shit. I am surprised that people actually read and comprehended the first few chapters of Vampire Mates. It was... ugh. Anyway, I edited it already so it's not so bad now.

I've made a lot of progress over the few years. My English has improved quite a lot, mainly because I read more now and communicate more in English. My grammar is good, I'd say, but I still make quite some mistakes here and there. Since I've done more reading, I think my vocabulary was significantly improved too. A few years back I wouldn't even know what the hell naïve means.

I think one of the reasons I have improved my English is because of you guys. As in all you supporters who voted for my first few chapters or left a nice, encouraging comment. You guys are awesome. I stopped writing for a while. But when I realized the reads on Vampire Mates started growing from about 500 reads to 1000 over the span of about 2 months, I decided, hey. Maybe I should continue writing this story.

And so I did.

I screamed when I got 5K. I almost yelled it out at the top of my lungs in school. I bragged about it all day long. When I reached 10K I was so happy. 15K was amazing. I posted it on my Facebook wall, and I'm not a big fan of boasting. But it was just such an amazing moment. I thought Vampire Mates would slowly start dropping and stop growing, but it didn't. The 15K became 20, and then 30, and then 50, and then 70 and when 100K came...

Holy shit.

Writing has always been a hobby to me and it is my ambition to write. It's something I love with all my heart. So when people started to leave amazing comments like 'wow' and what not, it just made me feel so complete, you know? Like maybe writing is meant for me. There are moments where I doubt myself. Like, hmm, maybe I don't even write all that well... maybe there's something else meant for me, y'know? Well when I got 100K, I realized that writing is the path for me.

150K almost made me cry. 200 made me scream.

And now... more than 300K reads.

God. This is just... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Asdfghjkl. I really, really, really cannot express my joy. It's the feeling where I just want to squeeze the life out of someone and make a bubble bath and go bungee jumping.

It's crazy.

I love you all and I will never stop writing.

<3 I HONESTLY LOVE YOU ALL, YOU LITTLE CLAUDY-FANS

Special Thanks:

 I want to thank everyone who has read Vampire Mates before Dark Mates was released. Say 'YAY ME' if you are one of those people. I will personally give you a big virtual cuddle. I want to thank all those who stuck with me since the very beginning, when I still hadn't completed Vampire Mates yet.

Thanks to all you silent readers. I'm one of you. I know how you guys are like. You only comment 'update please' when you reach the end. Don't worry, I'm like that sometimes too.

Thanks to them people who understood that I was super ultra-busy with school and life. You guys rock.

Thanks to them people who are just fabulous and loves my PewDiePie profile picture as much as I do.

Thanks to people who leave long and cool comments for me to read. You guys know who you are ;).

Thanks to all you who took the time to read this. You guys are the bomb digiddy.

Thanks to:
@myth_ical (she writes awesome stuff, go check her out)

@ajelle         (she writes stuff like journals and what not. Go check her out too)

@kathrynern (she the weirdest. Go check her out :D)

@cn3433      (I wrote my first books—which were in Chinese, and not published on Wattpad, thankfully—with her. She the best. Go check her NOW)

@Nicolacoaster  (she does not write but she's awesome)

@ColleenNg (if you like 1D go look for her to fangirl over them)

And of course, my lovely and amazing sister
@chloestine

I want to thank my family too, and some people from school and old friends of mine.

And of course, I want to thank you all. You random strangers who stumbled across Vampire Mates and Dark Mates. You weirdos who gave me a vote. You crazy people who commented some crazy shit and/or encouraging stuff.

I love y'all :') So much.

I don't deserve you people.

Well, this is it. Until next time, people.

Here's a brofi—
Wait that's copyrighted. (Give me a brofist if you got that)

Well, here's a flying kiss. Catch it before it flies away.

:*

Lots and lots and lots and lots of love,
kky_claud