Intro / Chapter 1

Hello there,

It has taken me a lot of courage to post this on Wattpad. In the past few days I have been re-writing this short story which I was assigned to do for my English Litertaure class. I changed most of the names, the back story of it and added so much more to it. Writing it feels like being in a wonder land and in a world of my own. I feel like I have some traits in common with the main character. There is a lot to tell but I want to jump off right into the story. This story means very much to me and I am truly connected to it.

At start it might seem like your typical college story, but let me tell you this wil have plot twists like none of you would expect. You have to be patient and it will be worth it. I promise.

I also want to thank Kassandra Tate @famouxx who actually gave me the courage to post this and made me believe in this!! Her story is a msterpiece and I adored the way she writes, since the very begining.

I also want to say for any grammatical errors but English isnt my first language (I have noticed some changes in tenses in the first chapter and I will try to change that asap!!!!)

I'd also very appreciated if you checked out my fan fiction No Control!! It would mean the world to me

impose |ɪmˈpəʊz|

verb

1 [ with obj. ] force (an unwelcome decision or ruling) on someone: the decision was theirs and was not imposed on them by others.

• put (a restriction) in place: sanctions imposed on South Africa.

• require (a duty, charge, or penalty) to be undertaken or paid. a fine may be imposed.

• (impose oneself on) exert firm control over: the director was unable to impose himself on the production.

2 [ no obj. ] take advantage of someone by demanding their attention or commitment: she realized that she had imposed on Mark's kindness.

ORIGIN late 15th cent. (in the sense 'impute'): from French imposer, from Latin imponere 'inflict, deceive' (from in- 'in, upon' + ponere 'put'), but influenced by impositus 'inflicted' and Old French poser 'to place'.

I always enjoyed the combination of high and low tones of the piano being blended together and brining out a delightful sound. The strings of cello, which isn't as high pitched as violin, much lower than viola yet not as high as a string bass, gave off the sound which always fulfilled my ears. Classical music is a style of one kind, irreplaceable. Music is something I hated in the early years of my life. However, after I was forced to listen to Dovřák's cello concerto in Vienna with my grandparents, I understood the beauty of music and ever since it was the only thing I want in life.

I let waves of the "mash-up" of my Juilliard audition track to enter my ears and flow deeper giving me chills on my spine. I could never chose which one would I study. Both piano and the cello are instruments I play with love and honour. As people learn to gain control over big animals and be their master, I feel the same about my music instruments. On the other hand, I fell like being both a master and mother to them. Over the years it has grown to my heart. It is a piece of me which cannot be ripped off without damage. Therefore choosing between one of two is absolutely impossible. With my grandparents being them, they somehow managed to persuade Juilliard to give an opportunity to study two instruments during my whole course. They never told me how, yet I secretly wish that it wasn't the money.

"Charlotte, look at beautiful nature. It is our last day together and I suppose that we should discuss some important rules," says my mother as we are passing by the Austrian Alps on our way to the airport.