The New Girl

Emilie's POV:

What if they hate me? I thought. I twirled some of my blonde hair on my index finger. Nobody told me why I was moving to this other pack, I don't even know what pack it is. " We're here miss." The driver said slowly. I jolted out of my thoughts. " Ok, thank you." I got out of the car and went to the trunk it clicked open. I reached in and grabbed my bags. The driver went to grab one, but I shook my head. " I've got them. Thank you though." He nodded and got back in the car. The engine sputtered and he rolled out of the driveway slowly, then sped off. I took another deep breath and hoped for the best.

*********

" Hello?" I called weakly. I then heard the sound of a door slam and foot steps go down the large staircase. A boy about my age, 18, had an anrgy look on his face. He took on look at me then shook his head and started to walk away. " The new slut's here." He called. I stiffened at what he had called me. " Hey, I'm not a slut." I growled. He  turned around and gave me a glare. " Then what are you?" He got close to my face and searched my eyes. " A girl. What do you think I am?" I shot back. Something in his eyes changed. Did I see, love? No.

Sam's POV:

I slammed the door loudly and pounded down the the stairs. a girl about 18 stood there, looking weak. I took one look at her. then started to walk away. " The new slut's here!" I called. " Hey, I'm not a slut." She growled. I spun around and glared at her. " Then what are you?" I questioned. " A girl. What do you think I am?" She shot back. Suddenly I felt something, love? NO WAY. " I'm Emilie, you are?" She asked. Jeesh she's cut- WHAT AM I SAYING?! " My name is Sam." I replied cooly. " Cool, umm, could you show me where I'm staying?" Her emerald green eyes sparkled. She tugged nervously at her T-shirt. OK, I'm gunna say it, She's frickin' HOT.

Emilie's POV:

I bit my lip nervously. He was really cute. His part of his hair covered his left eye. His chocolate eyes sparkled in the lights. " Umm, so could you show me?"