Bye bye conny|Chapter 1|

Growing up you love Grace field! You where happy and never wanted to leave, but one day Ray told you the truth...
        "Y/N! Can i talk to you for a sec?"
         "Of course!" You shouted back at the raven haired boy. He told you about the farm and all the secrets. You shook in horror and disbelief
  "No.. No.. No it can't be true-" your voice was raspy and cracked
     "Do i ever lie? Why would i want to lie about something like this!?" Ray said almost angry at the way you reacted "I'm only telling you this because I trust you and i don't want you to die!" The boy said on the verge of tears.
               You still remember that night.. Youd never forget it. You where only 10 years old at the time. it's been 2 years and you still don't want to come to terms with the truth.
       "Y/N? Are you alright?" You heard issabellas soft voice.
       "I'm alright mom! Promise!" You tried to shove her off to not make her think you knew the truth.

       "Y/N!!" Emma ran up and hugged you. You just returned the favor a bit startled. ( What a weird word.. Startled.. Sishsh)  "Did you hear the news!? Connys getting adopted! Isnt that great!!?" Emma said excited for her. You just stood there in horror and shock at what the ginger just told you. 'No.. No no no no no not another one..' You thought to yourself.

OH HO HO Looks like this is going to a sad start 😃 anyways I'm probably going to try and post chapter 2 today or tomorrow! This chapter is about 270 words long and I hope you enjoyed it!