Escape pt2 |Chapter 5|

Ray's Pov:

Did I just see what I think I saw- they let go of the rope and fell into the cliff... Why... Why couldn't I do anything-

             I'm such a failure

We haven't even escaped yet and I already lost someone and that someone meant the world to me.
The next thing I know I see a hand on the top of the cliff trying to climb up.

                Back to your pov:

You where just hanging on to the rocks in the middle of the cliff the whole time. It was more of an experiment to see of the cliff was forcibly made or not, to get a better feel of how the pursuers thought. Luckily it wasn't made on purpose so the people Issabella was working with aren't that strict they'd make a cliff past the wall. As you tried to climb up you felt someone rush to you and pull your hand up. You knew immediately who it was. 'Ray..' "Are you stupid!? What if I lost you.." He was already lecturing you.. Wow.

"You didn't lose me tho! Last time I checked I'm fine and alive" you said trying to make him not hate you. "And I'm not the one who wanted to light themself on fire a few minutes ago." You said giving him the 'you know I'm right so don't try to argue with me' stare. "Tch.. Don't be so reckless." He said to you rolling his eyes. "Well we can't just stand here! Let's go we have places to go come on people!" You yelled at all the people you've been around your whole life.

People you trusted and would never anything to hurt them. Some of the younger ones started complaining about they're feet hurting so you took turns carrying them a little at a time. You didn't mind it since they were pretty light and you guys weren't in danger soo you didn't have to walk or run very fast.

(Time skip brought to you by normans fake death 😎)

Everything was fine a few minutes ago, but now all of you where being chased by a demon that had no signs of slowing down whatsoever. "I'll distract the demons.. You guys get out of here." Ray was willing to die for all of you, and this was the second time he seemed to have a death wish. There was no helping it he won't listen to anyone... Only more demons showed up after Ray left. They where easy to kill tho and weren't very strong. 'Rays still gone.. I can only hope he's Okay..' You thought in your head. To add the icing to the cake Emma's ear wound opened again causing it to bleed, you knowing quite a bit in the medical industry knew that out here a wound that big could get a fatal infection easily.

"Fuck! Emma!" You ran to her and held her body just a bit off the ground. "Language! There are tiny children here!" Gilda hounded you. You just looked at her and rolled your eyes. A person on a horse grabbed Emma then you. You don't remember much after that... You woke up in a strange place full of weird crystals. "What the hell is this place.." You said and your voice echoed. You walked out the door amd saw Ray also examining the new environment. "Ray!" You had already accepted the fact he was dead. You thought the demons had killed him, you decided you would mentally pound yourself (insert lenny face)for not believing in him.

(Helloo! Soo uhm here's chapter 5! I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long 😭😭