B06-32 |Chapter 6|

!After this chapter there will be manga spoilers! Just a heads up 😎

"Ray!" You almost yelled from excitement. You thought he was dead. You and the others accepted he was possibly gone and you'd have to live without him. "Keep it down Y/N! We don't know who our captures are. They could be the pursuers..." Ray was trying to keep logical but he was on the verge of breaking down. Of course he didn't let you or the others catch on to his little happy act.

"Yeah, yeah whatever..." You rolled your eyes as you caught up to him. That's when you both noticed a familiar ginger headed girl laying down. "E-Emma!" Ray ran towards the sleeping girl and started to shake her to wake up. 'no response..' The thought of what could have happened to her echoed through your mind. Your emotions got the better of you and you started to shake the girl. "Emma wake up!! Please.." Tears threatened to fall from your eyes. That's when you noticed Emma had woken up. "Emma! Thank god your alive.." You said and hugged the girl nearly knocking her over.

"You thought I'd really let myself die like that? You must be insane.." Emma hugged you back. You knew who that remark was targeting and it gained a 'tch' from the raven haired boy emma so slightly dissed. 

"Hate to ruin your guys little moment but we have bigger things to do than sit around and rejoice." Ray said making you two break apart and start to walk out the room. "What's weird is that we're all healed... Emma's ear is complelty fine now! So if our kidnappers wanted to harm us I think they would have done it by now.." You where trying your best to think straight and anylize the situation. "Shh someone's coming.." Ray said as he took his arm out and drug you behind him. It was like he was trying to protect you.. Oh well you just brushed it off.
The footsteps got closer

And closer

Closer

Even closer

"Ah I'm so happy your alright! I was beginning to get worried.. Your ear doesn't hurt does it?" I strange woman with purple hair and braids says as she cups Emma's cheeks in her hands.

"I- err yeah I'm fine! Thank you for being so worried..?" Emma knew she had to respond but couldn't find the words. 'Why is this woman so worried about Emma..' Your thoughts swallowed you for a few seconds as you spaced out. Ray smacked you across the head and that took you out of your daze "Heyyy! That was mean!" You said nearly yelling at the boy.

"Come with me! Dinners waiting for yo-" the woman was cut off by Ray. "Why are demons helping us. The ones you guys would even call 'high Grade' what do you gain from protecting us..?" Ray said. Of course he was gonna bring logic into this. That's what you loved about him, he was always able to analyze a situation and get out of it no matter what.

"If you guys were smart you would have eaten us or took us back to gracefeild.. So what gives? Why are demons protecting humans!?" Ray sounded angry. "Or maybe you've already done something to the others...!" Emma yelled out.

Shit.. Did they- have they done something to the younger kids... The dinner they prepared- Was it..!??

"Where are they!!! What did you do to the other kids! The ones that where with me!!?" Emma started running to try to find them. You where too shocked to even think. You guys just escaped and you may have already lost the kids!? "Come with me! I'll show you where the rest of the kids and dinner is." The woman then led you and Ray down a hall to see Emma and the others eating. "Ray! Y/N!! You guys are finally awake!!" Thoma and Lannion seemed happy you two where up and Lannion ran to hug you. You smiled and hugged him back "Sure are!" You replied. You where happy that they where all okay. Emma still seemed to be shaken up just a bit. You all enjoyed the food then finally the two 'demons' introduced themselves.

"Oh right! I nearly forgot! I'm Mujika and this is Sonju!" Mujika introduced herself. (Also I'm giving them the names in the anime because Musica and sung-joo doesn't fit well with me-) You smiled and introduced yourself as well as Ray, Emma, Gilda, and Don.

The others went to bed while you and Sonju were still awake drinking water. "You should get some sleep.. It's getting late yknow?" Sonju said. You knew he was right yet you were too worried yet excited to go to bed.
"I can't.. There's too much stuff on my mind." You replied. "Me too." You heard Ray's voice and jumped. When you looked up you saw Emma and Ray in the doorway. "AHG! Don't scare me like that! Trying to kill me of a heart attack or something!!" You yelled at him and he only laughed in response. "I just wanted to ask Sonju a question. About the world. What's going on in it today?" Emma asked. "Well nothing. Same old same old, just demons living freely and children being raised as food. Nothing different nothing new." He replied a little too calmly. Sonju gave you a bad vibe.. Like he was two faced, you saw right through mother's acts too.. That partly how you found out about gracefeild secret. She wasn't who she claimed to be. You get the same vibe from Sonju...

HELLOOO EVERYONE SJSNSJS Sorry I had a sudden rush of motivation and decided to get chapter 6 done for y'all🤠 I tried to make it so you and Ray are getting a little closer!