Skycy = Sky + Lucy

Story Of Us by Taylor Swift blasted in my ears as I tried my best to concentrate on doing my homework but failed dismally. The events of that day kept replaying in my head, it was hard to believe that in just one day so much had happened, that I woke up  in a relationship and I was about to go to bed single - wow - life truly waits for no man.

My phone vibrated for about the hundredth time, Sky was calling again, I honestly don't know what he hoped to achieve by continuously calling, I figured he probably liked listening to my voicemail. I was just grateful that it was Friday and I had the weekend to process what just happened and hopefully gain the energy to correct people on Monday onwards when they referred to me as Sky's girlfriend or Mrs Phillips. I opened my Whatsapp and found close to three hundred texts from Sky, I opened them not to read them but just so I could blue tick him, show him that I saw them but I wasn't going to waste my time responding to them. After a few minutes I guess he realised I wasn't going to respond and started sending more messages along the lines of;

"So just gonna ignore me?"
"Is this how it's gonna be now?"
"Fine! I'll leave you alone"
"You gonna regret this Lu"

There were a lot more but I didn't bother reading them all, I was just scrolling through, next thing he's profile picture went blank. The audacity of this guy! He cheats on me and then thinks he has the right to block me, good riddance though.

I gave up on doing homework and decided I still had  the whole weekend to do it anyway. I lay on my bed and played Irreplaceable by Beyonce then the waterworks came like a flood - Noah type of flood for that matter - I let them come, the house was empty anyway since the whole family had gone to see my grandma and would probably come back really late.

It was really over this time, I could feel it, my heart was tired, I had spent more time in the past years forgiving Sky than actually being happy with him and enjoying the relationship as a whole, worst part was that the make out sessions weren't even worth it. Atleast with Liam, even though he cheated way more than Sky, he made up for it with fire, chandelier swinging - lol - make out sessions - shxt that was the second time I was thinking of Liam today, Lucy don't go there I told my heart - I lay on my bed staring up and let heartbreak and exhaustion consume me.

I've seen worst days I thought to myself as I drifted to sleep...

Hey loves!!!okay that sounds weird👀😂😂 Anyway that was chapter 11, yeah hey teenage relationships🤦‍♀️ It's always the boys!! - Just kidding - that was probably the end of Skycy but you never know hey🤷‍♀️😁

Thank you guys for reading my work and voting it's really encouraging... Please comment and let me know what you think of this chapter, I know it's short so I promise to post another update later on today.

Also, please comment with the title of your book if you have one so I can also check it out and vote for it.

Lots Of Love_Luh