Afterschool

I sat staring at the clock on the wall and tapping my pencil on the desk impatiently.

14h32...

14h33...

14h34...

*SIREN SOUND*

I took a deep breath in and packed my books, I was the first one out of the classroom, I immediately walked towards the school gate where Sky was already waiting surprisingly, I thought I was gonna get there first which would have given me some time to think about how to start the conversation.

I walked towards him and when I got close  enough I took out his phone and handed it to him before he could say a word,"Go to your gallery, screenshots folder, I took a screenshot of everything that I didn't like, no no of everything that DISGUSTED me" he looked at me with a shocked expression but did so."Come" I said walking ahead of him as I could tell we were beginning to get an audience, he followed without saying a word. When we were far enough from prying eyes and curious ears I started talking again,"At church Sky!" I said clicking my tongue in disgust, "Lu listen..." he said raising his hand to try and touch me,"DON'T!" I snapped, blocking his hand with mine,"DO NOT... touch me, you lost that privilege when you decided to have sex with other girls AT CHURCH SKY! AT FUCKEN CHURCH!

"Lucy please I can explain..." he said with his eyes starting to tear up, see Sky never actually cried but he had a way of making it look like he was about to cry, to this day, I don't know if those pre-tears were genuine or not.

"Explain what Sky? That you cheated on me?That you said you were going to wait for me until I was ready to have sex but you were busy sleeping around?" I started pacing up and down, I was really losing it, I hadn't realised how angry I was. "Sky you said you were a virgin! You said you understand!" I could feel my tears threatening to come out but I wasn't going to cry that day, he wasn't worth it."How many times?" He looked at me confused,"What?"

"How many times did you guys do it? "

"Umm..." he said thinking. I threw my hands in the air,"You've even lost count wow"

"No Lucy it's not like that, it's just..."

"Save it, I don't want to hear it" I said raising my hand."You know I hated Liam for cheating and lying to me, for making me a fool and embarrassing me but atleast I knew from the beginning that Liam was a player and..."

"Lucy do not compare me to Liam, I am nothing like him!" I could tell he was losing it, there is nothing Sky hated more than being compared to Liam.

Liam was the guy I was dating before Sky - my longest relationship I think - I loved Liam a lot and Sky knew this because before we started dating we were really good friends and I told him almost everything, he was there for me when I was trying to get over Liam and he knew how much I hated him.He had spent almost half the time we were dating trying to out do Liam, he always felt he was living in Liam's shadow when it came to me which is why it was probably low of me to compare him to Liam like that but I was pulling out all the stops to try and hurt him like he had hurt me.

"Yeah you are right Sky, it would be an insult to compare him to you, atleast he is true to his nature whereas you pretend to be something you not, give me my phone I want to leave"

He reluctantly handed me my phone,"I didn't search it..." he said in a small voice looking down.

"Well that was your choice now wasn't it?" I started walking away."Lu wait!" I stopped and turned around because I really wanted to know what he thought he could say right now.

"So what does this mean for us?" He said walking closer to me, I couldn't believe the nerve of this guy, I looked at him confused then answered,"There is no us Sky."

"Lu don't do this..." he pleaded as I walked away, I turned when I wasn't too far and I saw his face light up, he probably thought I wanted to talk things out but instead I looked at him with disgust and said,"I really hope masturbating with Chelsea's nudes was worth losing what we had"

So that just happened - huge breath in, huge breath out - I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought about it by commenting.

Also, please vote and share my book, I would really appreciate that🤧

Lots Of Love_Luh01