The Beginning

Once upon a time, well actually twenty years ago Belle and Beast finally got married in front of six thousand of their closest friends but instead of going on a honeymoon like normal couples, they decided to unite all the kingdoms and they got themselves elected king and queen of Auradon. To keep the kingdom safe, they locked away all the villains, sidekicks and basically all the interesting people in the isle of the lost. But of course, they all started to have kids and like the rest King Beast and Queen Belle had a son together, Ben. Recently, Ben has been having these dreams of a boy on the isle who Ben finds quite attractive.

After months of having these dreams, Ben decides it's time to find out if this boy is. He knew his last name was Mason so all he had to do was search him up on the birthing records and there he was. Mason the son of Yzma, he then dove deeper into his dreams and found his friends Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos all on there too. That afternoon, he had a crown fitting because he was being crowned next month when his parents walked in. "How is it you're going to be king next month? You're still a baby" King Adam said. "He's sixteen dear." Belle said following him. "Sixteen, that's way too young to be king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two." Adam said smiling, "You decided to marry me at twenty eight!." Adam chuckled and said, "Well it was either you or the teapot." He winked at Ben and they both laughed. "I was kidding," Adam said to Belle. Ben inhaled a breath and said, "Mom, Dad. I want to make my first official proclamation." Adam and Belle look at him smiling. Ben continues saying "I've decided that the children on the Isle Of The Lost should be given a chance to live here. In Auradon." Belle drops Adam's jacket, Adam looks infuriated. "Everytime I look at the Island I think they've been abandoned." Ben said walking over to them. "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Adam said. "We start out with a few at first, the ones that need our help the most. And I've already chosen them." Ben said, a bit worried. "Have you?" Adam said, getting angry. "I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" Belle said. "Cruella De Vil, Jafar, The Evil Queen, Yzma... and Maleficent." The whole room changed, the tailor ran out of the room out of fear. "MALEFICENT! She is the worst villain in the land!" Adam shouts. "Dad,just hear me out here" Ben said but Beast interrupted. "No, I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." he said angry. "But their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Adam stays quiet. "Dad." Ben said. Beast looks at Belle who gives him a look, he then looks back at Ben. "I guess their children are innocent." Adam said before walking away, Belle smiles and adjusts Ben's jacket. "Well done." Belle said before catching up to Adam. Ben smiled and looked over to the Island.

On the Isle Of The Lost, Male, Evie,Jay, Carlos and Mason perform Rotten To The Core, during the song they steal from people and cause chaos. When they finish the song, Mal steals a lollipop from a baby and laughs. Mal was the leader with her bright purple hair and green eyes, Mason was second in command with blonde hair but a slight purple tone to his skin, Evie had bright blue hair and fair skin, Carlos had black and white hair with his face full of freckles and Jay had long brown hair and a muscular build just like his father. Suddenly three henchmen walk up to the group causing everyone to run away from the group. Mal turns around and sees them, "Hi mom!" she said smiling. The henchmen move to reveal Maleficent and Yzma. "Hey mom!" Mason smiled. "Stealing candy Mal, so disappointed." Maleficent said, making a sad face, "It's from a baby." Mal said, smiling. "That's my rotten little girl." Maleficent said. She then took the lollipop, spat on it and wiped it under her armpit. "Give this back to the dreadful creature." Maleficent said handing it to one of the henchmen. He hands it back to the baby, "Uh mom!" Mal said. "It's the deets Mal that make it bad or truly evil!" Maleficent said. "When I was your age I was cursing entire kingdoms, Walk with me!" Maleficent said, they walked away. Yzma walked up to Mason and said, "Don't worry Son, All will be explained soon." She then started to readjust his jean jacket, Mason wasn't like the others he hates leather so he went for a more jean heavy look. Maleficent walks over and says, "You five have been specially picked to attend a new school, in Auradon." Carlos, Evie and Jay attempt to run but the henchmen grab them and put them back. "What!" Mal shouts. "I'm not going to a school full of preppy pink princesses." Mal said. "And perfect princes." Evie said excitedly, Mal looked at her so she looked less happy and said, "ugh." Mason looks at Maleficent and Yzma and says, "And they have those snooty little rich kids who think mommy and daddy own the planet." Jay takes a step forward and says, "And yeah I don't do uniforms unless it's leather, you feel me?" he goes to high-five Carlos but Carlos steps forward, "I heard they allow dogs in Auradon. My mom said that they are vicious pack animals who eat little boys who don't behave." Carlos said, Jay snuck up behind him and made a dog sound causing Carlos to jump. "Yeah mom, we're not going!" Mal said. "You're thinking small pumpkin, it's all about world domination. Knuckleheads!" Maleficent said, starting to walk away with Yzma. "Mal." she sings causing the group to follow.