So she dies

Dream's POV

Finally I'm here. I looked around the dark area to see if he sowed up yet.

" Took you long enough." I walked to the darker corner of the room. " You and me both know I had to travel on foot." I told him.

" Now tell me what did you come up with." He was silent. Then turned away from me.

" Dream. I couldn't find anything other than a stupid fairy tale nothing about healing the victim though." My heart stoped. No cure but that's not right there has to be something.

" Ha ha ha nice joke but really tell me what it is." I could barely see his eyes but they where surprised.

" Dream I just told you there is nothing. Why do you even want it it's not like you have it." Right he doesn't know what do I tell him crap.

" Your the oldest person I know so far witch means you should know something! Even if it's only one thing I need it." My eyes began to water and I think he heard the sadness in my voice I stupidly let escape.

" Dream it's fore someone else isn't it." He said his voice low and I believe concerned. " Who is it? I won't tell anyone." If I tell him then he will know and then tell everyone else if I do something that upsets him, but on the other hand he may look again.

" It's for my kid." All movements on his end stoped. " Her name is DJ she terns 15 soon. I found her about a month or two ago and silently agreed to adopt her."  I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Dream I will try one more time for your kids sake and possibly you mental state. I know how it feels to loose a kid." I then looked around. I saw the books he brought and some that where on some shelves around us.

" Let me help look it could make time go by faster." He nodded and we got to work.

A good day of work and we only found a old book of sickness and how to cure them but it was all in a different language.

" Ok so I just adopt a kid only to find out that she will die in two to three years if she doesn't get hurt, if she does then who knows." I slammed my fists into one of the book shelves. Witch ended with some falling all over the place.

" Dream calm down! You can't go around yelling and punching things. We will figure this out ok." I looked at the older man.

" The best thing you could do is go and spend time with her for now ok." I shook my head and began to pack up my things.

" Thank you philza you didn't have to help but you did." He placed some books on a table and looked at me.

" Your welcome Dream." And with that I was off. It was around midnight when I left so I should arrive at George's house late afternoon tomorrow.

The night was filled with the usual mobs. Occasionally having a creeper blow up. I got to the portal around Technoblades place and went through. I had no trouble getting to the portal that led to the community house but as I went through I saw Tommy and Technoblade. All my thoughts about seeing DJ again left my mind. They started talking making jokes about how I was homeless I don't remember the other things they said but I do remember saying that I got Tommy's disk and that I will burn it  if he didn't come back with me. Then Technoblade said they had a deal threatening to shoot me but I then remembered why I was there.

" Ya ya now move out of my way." I walked away from them and went to George's house I could here the confused conversation they where having but it soon faded. I got to George's door and right before I knocked it opened. Inside I saw some smoke I looked down and saw a surprised DJ.

" Your back! Um may have burned dinner." I smiled for a little before I heard yelling

" BURND IT YOU SET THE PLACE ON FIRE!" DJ let out a nervous laugh. That voice was not George's.

"Both of you are just so bad at cooking" That was George but who was the other.

" HAY THAT WAS DJ NOT ME!" I walked in the house to see who was yelling. In the kitchen I saw George putting out the rest of the fire and a black and white figure witch turned to face me.

" D -D -Dream!" Ranboo said and backing away slowly. " W -w why are you here?" I glared at him

" I could ask the same thing." DJ walked in I could tell she felt the room's atmosphere changed.

" Hay sorry for burning dinner I could make a new one." I quietly laughed " NO!" Both George and Ranboo said.

"We will talk about why he is here later let me cook." I said Ranboo and George where surprised and DJ gave a big smile. I looked at Ranboo who walked away with fear. Then it was just me and DJ after George left . So I decided to take off my mask.

" So did you find one?" I new it was coming I could try and avoid it though. " What did you burn?" I asked looking at what I thought was stake.

" You didn't answer my question." I could feel my eyes begin to water. " How about a cake for after dinner." I could could tell I was starting to cry but I kept smiling.

" What's wrong?" I couldn't take it no more so I quickly pulled her into a hug as my smile dropped.

"DJ I'm so sorry. I couldn't find anything." I could feel her stop breathing. " You mean that there is nothing we can do and that." She didn't finish I don't blame her. I don't even care if the others saw me like this. "D -Dad just say it." She started to cry.

" DJ as of right now your going to die."

( ok I'm back sorry for the what you can call a sad part of a story. I believe everyone saw coming and OH no she's going to die right after finding a family. I know it's cheesy but just hang in there because I have know idea for how I want the book to end yet until tomorrow ( hopefully) i will see you then 😀)

( spelling sucks. UPDATE 3.0 ! ... made it look nice .. kinda )