I'm DJ

DJ's POV

" So Dream has a daughter?" A ghost like voice said. Dream froze for a second and looked at me.

" I never new this. Where has she been hiding every time I see you?" A ghostly figure walked through the wall. I looked back a Dream he was faced away from the figure and grabbed his white mask that he would take on trips by himself and put it on. The mask had a smiley face on it but I wonder why he put it on. 

" How did you find me." His voice change a little. " Well you see I got lost and I ended up finding this house and I heard your voice." The ghost said. He then looked at me and walked towards me. I took a step back.

" Hay don't be scared of me. My name is Ghostbur and friend is out there." I looked out the window to see a blue sheep.

" My name is DJ." I said now looking back  at the ghost. " Ghostbur you cannot tell anyone where this place is got it." Dream said is a tone that was vary scary. Ghostbur was taken back for a second then replied.

" First off I told you to call me Wilbur . Second why not." Dream looked at me then back at him.

" Because this is my safe space and where this kid is safe at. Your the only other person that now knows them." Wilbur was puzzled.

" Why are you hiding you daughter Dream?"  He was taken back by this comment. " Because she is not necessarily my daughter." That was the truth, but why did he keep me here?

" so she is like your adopted daughter. That's cool. HAY! Why don't I show her L'manberg!" I looked at Dream but with the mask in the way I couldn't tell what he was feeling.

" Absolutely not. Its dangerous there for her." His voice was deep and Wilber was taken back by it. Then silence.

" Dream what can't I go? If you don't mind me asking." I quickly said that last part. " You see DJ L'manberg is full of people who can be pretty dangerous. Plus we recently discovered you only have one life I don't want to risk it." He said. I could barely see his eyes through the mask but they told me the truth. Then Wilbur spoke up.

" What if we get a potion of invisibility that would hide her."  I looked Wilbur and for some reason he was excited. 

" I had to go there anyways." Dream said after he thought for a moment. I began to smile. For the first time I would be able to see where he goes. I quickly grabbed two invisibility potions and put them in my inventory.

" You better not make me regret this." Dream said to both me and Wilbur We walked for what felt hours just to get to a nether portal I have never seen. When we went to the nether I was amazed to fine multiple different pathways all leading to two other portals. We followed Dream and got to this one portal and I  quickly got dragged through. On the other side I drank one of my potions.

" Ok you need to stay around this portal got it." Dream told me. I told him yes and he was off along with Wilbur . I decided to walk around the area of the portal and saw what I thought was a house. It was made a mostly brick and was in the water with I believe for different wooden bridges that led to it. On the left side of me I saw what I thought was a town I even saw some people running around. One had some blonde hair with a tuxedo on along with an enderman ghast human? They went up some steps and started to look at something but I could not see what it was. I decided that I should probably get closer to the portal but then I herd a hissing sound.  I wiped my head around and saw a Creeper.

" DJ!" Then the explosion happened and I flew through the air hitting the ground with a hard thud. 

" DJ are you alright? How bad did it hurt you?" Dream was kneeling next to me. " I believe I'm fine. Everything hurts though." He started to roll up my sleeves but then saw it. The black mark on my arm. It had grown and was now the size of a compass. Dream hissed . "

How long have you had this?" He asked his voice making me worry.  " I don't know I remember it being here when we first met." Then we both herd a voice and foot steps.

" Dream who is"  That's all I herd before I was pushed through the portal and dragged down a path to the portal we originally came through. Then it was back to the over world.

" Hang on to me." Dream said throwing a perl. We traveled that way for a some time and eventually arrived at home. I was then forced on my bed as Dream looked at my arm and a book he had in his hands. He finally found a page and held his breath. He quickly took off his mask and grabbed another book flipping through the pages and final found a page. He looked a them then my arm then back to the books. I saw worry grow on his face.

" Dream what's wrong?" He looked down at the books." Dream answer me!" He marked the pages and put the books down. I then decided to do something stupid.

" Dad can you tell me what's wrong!" He stopped and looked at me. His green eyes filled with confusion with a hint of joy. He then looked away and side. He then sat next to me and hung his head. My previous thing worked so. " Dad are you ok?" He looked up at me and slowly pulled me into a hug.

" DJ. I -I think you have wither sickness."

( sorry if this felt short)

( another small update. Most of the small updates are spelling things and making it easier to read .I hate doing this to people because it can't just blow up there devices with notifications.)