Hes back

DJ's POV
It was a normal day at Phil's house with both of us reading a book . I was just getting completely comfortable when I jumped after phill stood up quickly in a slight panic and ran out of the house. Some of his crows fallowed him when he got outside. It was all very strange .

" Well Ruben.. guess it's just me and you again. What should we do buddy?" Ruben proceeded to make some pig sounds and ran around the house.

" Hmm . Do you want to go play a game of fetch?" Ruben let out a loud squeal and went to find a stuffed carrots made then bolted outside though one of the windows. I followed him after putting on a cote and we began to play for a bit until I saw him . Technoblade! Walking over one of the hills with Phil by his side . I cold see that they where talking about something but i didn't know what it was until they got closer.

" I wrote down three days phill ! Not three months! I can't believe you read that wrong!" Phill laughed a little

" Techno! Are you alright! You where gone a really long time ! " I yelled running up to him with Ruben by my side.

" I'm fine DJ . Now as much as I would love to catch up and tell you everything I have something very important to find ." He and Phil continued to walk and I fallowed behind as him and Phil continued to talk about things. After some time Techno grabbed some things and left on his horse .

" Phill where is Techno going ?" He shrugged    " don't know m8. How about we get you and .. Ruben inside ok ?" Ruben ran towards the door as soon as it was mentioned.

" I guess .... Did he say anything about my dad ?" I asked as we all went inside. Phil began to look at my arm when I got my coat off.

" He told you that he will tell you everything later. Let's get you some more milk and then some pain killers ." He said when getting those things out.

" is the milk even doing anything? I mean it's not making it go away or making it stop spreading." He handed me the milk and what not and got some other things out for us to eat later.

" Well yes and no . Yes as in its making it slow down a little. No as in it won't make it go away or stop it from spreading. " Grate ( yes I saw the comments . Here is your milk you all wanted!) when I was done with the milk I went back to my book and waited for techno to come home .

Time skip

" Phill im back !" Techno yells from outside and I assume he went into his house so I picked up Ruben and walked over there .

".. um .. Techno.. can you tell me what happened now.... Please. " He was looking through chest and what not grabbing and putting away things. He had an endermen in a boat now as well.

" I guess I could tell you. Go find somewhere comfortable to sit because there is a lot." I went and sat near Steve and after a minute or two Technoblade began to tell me everything him and my dad did when they where in the prison. He said my dad was getting beaten up by someone named Quakity and that the Quakity guy almost killed techno with a pick axe. He also said that one day a dog just appeared in the prison and sat in a corner. He said a lot of other things and even said he met god but I don't know if that was true or not. After his story we sat in a comfortable silence for a long time.

" You know he misses you right... He is really trying to get out and see you again." I could feel myself smile a bit.

" I'm glad to here that. I miss him a lot.." Techno nodded and went to sit next to me. Ruben came over to me and fell asleep in my lap.

" So DJ how have you been for the past three months?" I laugh a little

" It's been so boring! Ranboo isn't around that much so I can't hangout with him and phill was always off building or mining. It sucked ." Techno patted my head

" Well here soon we can probably hang out but I have some things to do and a lot of planing to do as well. It will happen though. Then I will get your dad out and you can be with him. When your not you can hang out with me. Or we can all hangout together and have a lot of fun." I smile and gave him a little hug . He didn't hug back he kinda just tensed up a little so after a a few seconds I let go.

" sorry if that made you uncomfortable. It's getting late so I should probably go and get to bed." I got up to leave and was about to grab my coat before Techno stopped me.

" where are you going? Your bed is here after all ." I smiled even more and headed to my         ' room ' it was just a little area with a bed and chest surrounded by a curtain. I told techno good night as Ruben jumped up in the bed and curled next to me. Before I was completely asleep I heard the door open and I'm guessing techno walked over to Phil's to do who knows what. Maybe talk about a plan to get my dad out soon. Soon after I quickly fell asleep so the soft sound of the fireplace.

( hello everyone! Turns out Techno streamed so I suggest you go watch it! I was working on a different thing but decided to not use that chapter yet because it was a short one anyways. Hope you liked this chapter and please let me know if there is any spelling mistakes. Have a good day or night! Make sure to drink water and get food ! Until next time bye !)

( I hate updating chapters because it give readers falls hope because they food think it's a new chapter but no )