What now ?

Dreams POV
Me and Techno sat on the flor next to each other . We have talked about what could have happened to make  wither rose appear and it didn't calm me down . In fact it maid me panic more .

" .... Dream . You need to calm down .... Your already beck it he bad guy on the server again.... Don't need to panic at your own home"
Techno was looking around. He was trying to comfort me . It was probably hard though seeing how Phil is still his best friend ... and Phil doesn't like me.

" Techno I never stopped being the bad guy to everyone else .....it's worthless when I try to act nice because everyone always thinks I'm going to manipulate them ....... Other then DJ..." I hid me face in my hands and forced back tears . I wasn't going to cry in front of Techno . I don't want to appear week.

" I trust you dream ...... like I said in the prison we are best friends....." I want to believe that . I want to believe it so much !

" Don't say something like that ! I know your only hanging out with me is because I owe you a favor! That's all your waiting f-" I would have said more but I was cut off with Techno hugging me. The big strong scary Technoblade hugging me .

" Will you shut up Dream . Now this is what's going to happen. You are going to calm down and take a nap. I will be here when you wake up and when DJ wakes up. She is as much as my kid as she is yours .... Not in a weird way .. just co parent kind of thing .... The point is I care about her and she cares about you . You even got me to somewhat care about you so consider yourself lucky !" That surprised me . I never expected anything like that from him. At least I'm somewhat warm now. A nap does sound good as well.

" Techno... promise me this ..... if something happens to me please take care of DJ. Keep her safe. I know something bad is going to happen... I can feel it . I don't know what but something is going to happen." We sat there in silence for a bit . my eyes started to close and I could feel a blanket get out over me.

" I promise dream . Now get some sleep . You eye bags are getting worse every time I see you."

( another short chapter. Now for now some of the things that will happen won't revolve around the C! Dsmp.. well until something big happens. When I was writing this chapter I kept having to remind myself that this is not the role play I'm in so I have to keep things in check. I would tell you guys what it is but like ... I don't want to get yelled at and what not .....)