Part 16

" we have to get our act together." Draco mumbled nervously in the car ride to their lunch place.

" relax dray everything is fine."

" but it isnt. Snape only comes in when it's absolutely necessary, if not he steps aside. There has to be something going on."

" like what?"

" i dont know. But something bigger, something we dont know about."

" dray, your scaring me. Are you sure?"

" yeah. Sirius i get, even my mother if necessary but snape.......he doesn't like this kind of stuff."

Blaise looked out the window and ran his hand down his face, nervousness shaking inside him. His leg impatiently going up and down.

" Master Malfoy, we are here." The driver spoke softly.

Draco smiled and nodded to the driver, tipping him and getting out.

" ok dont mention anything at lunch. We dont want to worry them. We can talk to Potter later if necessary but just.....dont make a big fuss. Hermione and pansy are here for only a few more days lets not ruin that with this type of concern."

Draco nodded and composed himself. He exhaled dramatically and opened the door to the restaurant, looking around to spot their friends.

When he finally saw them, pansy waved them over happily.

Ron was seated next to Harry, as per usual and hermione next to pansy.

" hey guys." Ron said casually.

Harry looked up and smiled, making draco's heart stop a little.

" hey ron." Blaise said, taking the seat next to him on his other side.

" hi blaise." Ron said smiling sweetly at blaise. Blaise didnt seem to notice his change in demeanor and just smiled back.

Hermione and harry shared a look, both of them confused but interested.

" hey dray, sit here." Pansy pat the seat next to him that was opposite of harry.

He sat down and grunted.

" hey you okay?" Harry asked, taking notice.

Blaise's head snapped up from the menu and they made eye contact.

" um actually Potter, there is something i need to discuss with you later. Its about the next delivery." Blaise saved.

" oh ok. Sure." Harry shrugged and looked back down at his menu.

Blaise and draco shared a look of concern and relief.

" sooooooo. Me and hermione are here for only a week and since we are all finally on good terms i was thinking we can all hang out again." Pansy said, clasping her hands together and beaming.

Blaise smiled fondly and nodded.

" sure. But pans we already are hanging out right now."

" but this is just lunch. Lets all hang out and do something soon okay?"

Ron smiled sweetly and nodded.

" sure. Of course we ca-"

Suddenly the sound of glass shattering echoed through the restaurant. People screamed as bullet came flying through the now broken window.

Ron had become quiet and his arm fell limp off the table.

He grunted in pain as blaise looked over worried.