Part 11

" ron. RON! please calm down." Harry tried to calm down the absolutely furious redhead in front of him.

" how the fuck am i supposed to calm down Harry?! i come home, the house is empty and the only thing left of my fiance is a note on the counter that says " sorry. I can't marry you." Now tell me harry, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM?!" Ron yelled back.

Harry sighed and turned to Neville and Ginny who was also there.

" Look Ronald, just chill out. Sit down stop throwing vases." Ginny asked.

In response Ron grabbed another vase and threw it at the wall. Nobody flinched because he had been doing that for the past 3 hours. Ginny sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

" ok not THAT. Look Ron, sit down. Please. Just sit." she grabbed his arm and brought him down on the couch.

He panted as he took in deep breaths. He held his head in his hands as his erratic breathing evened.

" i just dont understand. Why....how..?"

Ron let out a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. Harry sighed and sat down beside him, hand on his shoulder.

" ron come on. there must be a good reason."

" what reason could be good enough to leave without a single explanation?!" Ron snapped again.

Harry sighed and looked down, thats when his phone started ringing.

He grabbed the phone from his pocket and picked it up.

" hello?"

" harry?" It was blaise' voice on the other end.

" blaise? Where are you? And why is it so loud?" Harry said. At this ron snapped his head over and pat harry.

" is that blaise?"

" yes ron, ow stop patting me!" Harry smacked rons hands away.

" wait are you with ron?"

" wha- oh yeah. There is a situation here so neville, ginny and i came to his house."

" i wouldnt call my fiance leaving me a situation more like a devastating event." Ron said through gritted teeth.

" ok yeah im taking over." Draco's voice was heard over the phone.

" hello? We're at one of blaise' bars, meet us there in 30 mins, ill send you the address."

" wait wha- and he hung up." Harry said and put his phone away.

" what did he say? Why is blaise calling you?" Ron asked urgently.

" ok chill it dude. I get it, blaise is your new bestie but relax. Hes at a bar."

Harry then stood up and grabbed his jacket from the couch and went to the door.

" wait where are you going?" Neville yelled.

" grab your jackets! We're going to the bar!" Harry yelled back.
————————————————————

" blaise!" Ron said as he ran into the bar and immediately spotted them. Blaise snapped his head to him and he had clearly been crying because his eyes were completely red.

Ron didnt notice this with the dim lighting however and went over to hug him. Blaises eyes widened as ron embraced him and he awkwardly hugged back.

" um what?" Was all draco said to harry.

Harry just shrugged and sat down on one of the chairs.

" hey where is ginny and neville i thought they were with you?" Draco whispered.