Chapter 2: A Beautiful Sight

Jay's POV

We finally landed. Our drivers were outside ready for us. Max and I were to share a car with Nath and Amber, and Tom, Kelsey, Siva, and Nareesha shared the other. As everyone was getting into the cars, Max and I were laughing at the fact that we were the only two without girlfriends. "At least we can hook up with as many girls as we want. The more the merrier!" said Max. "Ha ha! So they're the ones we should be laughing at" I replied.

Riding in the car got me pumped. Looking out the window was a beautiful sight. The last time we came to Ibiza we all got pretty hammered and had an amazing time.

As I was in awe alone in my thoughts I heard the giggling of Nath and Amber. Max and I turned to see them both laughing at an elderly woman beating up a grown man with her purse. It was pretty random, but very funny and entertaining.

My eyes shifted back to Amber and made me realize that Ibiza wasn't the only beautiful sight to behold, seeing Amber smiling was as well. 

We arrived at our hotel and checked in. Our bags were brought to our rooms  by concierge. Max and I shared a room and the couples had separate ones. We all decided to meet up at the bar outside next to the pool within 15 minutes. After getting settled down, Max and I walked to the bar.

Amber's POV

Nath and I went to the bar to find Max and Jay already flirting with girls; which was no surprise. We approached them. I raised a brow as their heads turned towards us. "Alright well, it was nice meeting you lovely ladies. I hope to see you around. Bye bye now!" Max said to the girls with a smile. They both faced each other, made sour faces, and walked away.

"Well that was nice" said Nath with a slight giggle.

"Fifteen minutes. FIFTEEN MINUTES since we've been here and you're already flirting with girls. That has to be a new record." I said.

"Relax, it's Ibiza. What else are we supposed to do?" Max asked.

"Get wasted" Tom replied.

I turned around to find Tom, Kels, Siva, and Nunu.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed.

"Who's ready to get wasted?" asked Max.

Jay's POV

I didn't say word nor did I chuckle. I just stared at everyone. I saw their lips moving but I didn't here a word come out of their mouths. I felt a bit odd when Nath and Amber came by. I wasn't sure why, but it sure bothered me.

As everyone continued with their chatter Nath put his arm around Amber. I felt like I was going to explode. It was unclear why though. I knew I didn't like Amber as anything more  than a friend. Maybe I was still secretly mad at what Nath did with Meridith, but that was so long ago and we were all over it, so that musn't be it.