Chapter 1: Potential Start

Amber's POV

It's been six months since the Christmas party. Thankfully, with the help of Jay, Nath and I were able to repair our relationship. Now me and Jay are best friends, and me and Nath are as happy as can be. We've left Meridith out of the picture, so she no longer exists in my life. No one knows what happened except the four of us. People thought Nath and I were just at the typical rocky point of a relationship, but we managed to get through it all.

Things have been wonderful so far, but I'm still having trust issues when it comes to Nath. I know Nath would never do anything to hurt me ever again, but what happened that night still haunts me. Jay's been helping me cope with everything. If it weren't for him Nath and I would've been done for. It's amazing how someone  can just be that friend who's fun to joke around with and go clubbing with and then they turn into that best friend  that you must talk to everyday and you completely trust them with your life. I never thought that was possible, but then Jay walked into my life.

Today I'm flying to Ibiza with the boys and their girls. I'm so exited! I get to have a romantic vacation with my love. I finished packing all my necessities and I've left a lot of room in my luggage for all the things I'm going to buy with Nath's credit card. Money is one of the perks of being with a star, but of course that's not why I'm with him. I waited an hour for the crew to pick me up. Alas, I heard a car horn honk. Instantly, I ran outside and hopped into the car ready for my first trip to Ibiza which was sure to be one of my most memorable vacations.

Nathan's POV

We boarded our flight and planted ourselves into our first class seats. I turned to my right to find Amber with a giant smile on her face. I wasn't sure if it was because she was super ecstatic, or because she won the battle for the window seat. For what ever reason, I was just happy to see that she was happy. I was sure that this trip would be the potential start for our life together, as one.

Ik this was way shorter than the prologue lol , so let me assure you that the lengths of each chapter will vary. But no worries, I don't think I can possibly make them any shorter than this. :D One more thing, thnx you guys for reading my story. I know it's not the best but I'm sure I'll get better if I find more inspiration, after all it is my first fanfic:) So if possible, cud u guys plz get ur friends who r into TW fanfics to try reading mine.