31

5 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

...

katie's pov:

"katie!!" i heard a young voice shout.

"KATIE YOU NEED TO GET UP"

"iM uP" i covered my ears with my pillow.

"katie i'm being serious i need to tell you something" taylor pushed my arm as she sat on the other side of my bed.

"i'm listening" i replied, still with my eyes shut.

"so turns out, grace is pregnant.." she whispered.

"oh shit" i slowly opened my eyes.

"yes it's true.. and um she said harvey could be the dad.." libby walked over to us.

"WHAT" chloe gasped as i turned to make eye contact with her.

"but- that can't be true right? what about her new boyfriend!?" i started to panic and turned my head back to look at taylor and libby.

"ok i've been eavesdropping on your conversation this whole time but um what the fuck?!" chloe put her hand on her mouth.

"yeah this is serious" taylor started to bite her nails.

"ew taylor please don't do that" libby complained.

"i'm sorry i can't help it i'm too stressed"

"it could just be grace lying again? i mean you guys know what shes like" i tried to avoid the possibility of it being true.

"they never even dated either!" chloe added.

libby sympathetically smiled "yeah um taylor and max aren't dating but look what's happened with them"

"do not bring my personal life into this please" taylor put her head in her hands.

"you're sure she wasn't lying?" i asked.

"OK WHERE IS THE BOY IM GONNA KICK HIS ARSE TO JUPITER" ana stormed in, with lilli, cait, rio, elisha, hannah all behind her, looking very angry.

"ok who told them?" i fell back down on my bed.

"guilty" chloe held up her phone and showed her text messages to ana.

"great now everyone is going to try and kill the baby daddy" libby sat on the sofa and switched the tv on.

"ok woah we don't even know if it's true yet so everyone calm down, we can't just take grace's side for this" i explained and switched the tv off, earning a 'what the fuck' look from libby.

"katie.. she was pretty serious about it.. i'm sorry" taylor made a sympathetic face.

"i- but why would he- i thought he didn't even like her? don't be sorry to me- it's got nothing to do with me" with the colour started to drain from my face.

"imma beat his ass" lilli cracked the bones in her hands.

"it might not be true.." chloe walked over and sat next to taylor.